ten.

The drive to the sushi place wasn't far. Taehyung pulls up in front of a small sushi restaurant. "Let's go, I'm starving," Taehyung says, hastily getting out of his car. "Me too," Jungkook says, blushing when his stomach started to growl.

The two of them walk inside and stand in the line to order. Once it was their turn, Taehyung walked up, ordering for the both of them as they waited for their food to be ready. "Order 178!" The person calls out and Taehyung walks over, grabbing their food and paying. They walk over to a table for two, setting the food down onto the table. "Dig in," Taehyung says, smiling while pulling out his and Jungkook's sushi. They each take out chopsticks as they begin to eat.

"I never really liked sushi that much," Jungkook states. "But oh god, this tastes heavenly," he continues, shoving sushi after sushi in his mouth. Taehyung chuckles and remains silent as he continues to devour his sushi. "You know, I'm glad we met." Jungkook says, blushing slightly. "I always forget about everything when I'm with you, like the fact that my life is literal shit. But when we're together, I feel happy, you know?" Jungkook continues, rambling on.

"I'm glad we met too," Taehyung smiles. "Before you came along, my life was boring as hell." Taehyung says, finishing up his sushi. Jungkook takes his last bite and wipes his mouth with a napkin. "Come on, I have something special to show you." Taehyung says, getting up and quickly throwing the waste in the trash as he grabs Jungkook's hands and pulls him outside, towards his car.

"Where are we going now?" Jungkook groans. "Don't worry. You'll like it," Taehyung grins, both of them getting into the car. Taehyung starts the car, driving out onto the street.

About fifteen minutes later, they are driving on an isolated road, no cars, no streetlights. "Umm, Tae, where exactly are you taking me?" Jungkook asks, nervously biting down on his lower lip. Taehyung places his left hand on Jungkook's thighs, caressing it softly. "It's just a place I often visit," Taehyung says.

Taehyung pulls up on a deserted place, parking the car at a random spot on the ground. Taehyung gets out and so does Jungkook as they walk over to the edge of a small cliff overlooking a large body of water. There's a small patch of bright green grass, and a big old oak tree planted. Taehyung often comes here when he needs to think things over, or when he feels like shit. The sound of the calming water never fails to soothe his desperate thoughts.

Taehyung grabs Jungkook's arm and leads him to under the oak tree, sitting down with his back against him. Jungkook sits down directly in front of Taehyung. "Wow Tae, this place is so beautiful." Jungkook admires, watching the roaring water beneath them. "Yeah. Not more beautiful than you," Taehyung says and Jungkook flushes a deep shade of red.

"Anyways, I usually come here when I'm really upset. It always calms me down," Taehyung explains, sighing in contentment as he watches Jungkook's features soften. "So where are your parents? If you don't mind me asking," Jungkook says, out of the blue.

"No, it's fine." Taehyung sighs before continuing. "A while back, when I was about seventeen and a half, me and my family got into a horrible accident. I used to have a little sister," Taehyung says, looking down. "She didn't make it, and neither did any of my parents..." Taehyung says, a tear rolling down his cheek unintentionally. Taehyung never, ever shows emotion. He rarely even cries, but he can't help it at this moment. "Oh, Taehyung. I'm so, so sorry," Jungkook says, scooting closer and wrapping his arms around Taehyung's body, soothing him. This only makes Taehyung's tears roll down faster, rapidly washing over his face.

"I-I miss them so fucking much, Jungkook," Taehyung continues, burying his head in Jungkook's shoulder as he sobs into it. "Fuck, I regret all the times I wasn't grateful enough for them, I used to treat my little sister so terribly sometimes. Now that I l-look back...Shit," Taehyung says shaking his head, breaking into another fit of tears once again. And Jungkook doesn't realize that he is crying too when he feels hot wet tears rolling down his cheek.

"Trust me Tae, I understand. I really do. I understand how it feels like to live without the comfort of your family. To go through the rest of your life without them." Jungkook says, attempting to comfort Taehyung. "Shh, Tae. Please don't cry," Jungkook says, his breath hitching as he sees Taehyung's tear-stained cheeks, and red puffy eyes. He looks so fucking vulnerable at this very moment, Jungkook just wants to hug away all his pain, transfer it as his own if he could.

Taehyung looks up at Jungkook and offers a sad, broken smile. Jungkook forces a smile back, scooting onto Taehyung's lap. He wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck as he rests his head on his chest. Taehyung's heartbeat picks up at his actions and he smiles in surprise. Taehyung's hands slowly go up to Jungkook's dark brown locks, gently running his fingers through his hair.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks, looking up at Taehyung, a small amount of tears still present on his smooth face. "I'm fine, Kookie," Taehyung says, using the new found nickname for the younger. Jungkook brings his hand up to Taehyung's cheek, wiping the tears away.

Taehyung adjusts his hold on Jungkook's waist tighter with one hand and brings his other hand up to Jungkook's neck, pulling his neck closer to his face while Jungkook is still comfortably seated on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung leans forward and plants a soft kiss on Jungkook's cheek, another one on his nose, another one on his forehead, and Jungkook closes his eyes from the simple touch. Taehyung then gently places his lips onto Jungkook's, kissing him with love and desire. This kiss wasn't like the ones they'd shared before, it wasn't desperate, it didn't contain tongue yet it still felt so much better. The kiss was gentle yet it sent electricity down their spines.

Taehyung pulls away, and smiles. "There. I feel much, much better now," he assures Jungkook, brushing a few strands of hair away from his face. Jungkook leans in again, and captures Taehyung's lips in a much more intense kiss, his hands fisting Taehyung's sweater as their lips move hungrily against one another this time. Their breaths coming out more desperately than before. Taehyung licks Jungkook's lower lip, and he happily parts his mouth open for Taehyung's tongue to enter.

Their tongues fight for dominance, and Taehyung won. He starts sucking harshly on the younger's tongue, and he lets out loud moan, knowing no one could hear them out here. They both pull back, a string of their mixed saliva the only thing connecting their mouths together. They both pant heavily, attempting to catch their breath. Taehyung's warm hands slip under Jungkook's shirt, caressing the smooth, bare skin as he leans up to suck on his neck, making sure to leave marks.

"Fuck, Tae..." Jungkook lets out a moan as Taehyung continues to suck on it rather harshly, grazing his teeth and tongue all over his neck. "I want to fuck you so bad right now," Taehyung groans as Jungkook squirms in his lap, causing his member to harden a bit. "Then fuck me," Jungkook moans as Taehyung continues sucking on his neck. Taehyung pulls away, and Jungkook whimpers at the loss of contact.

Taehyung raises his eyebrows. "I can't really fuck you here, now can I?" Taehyung says, and Jungkook gets off of Taehyung's lap and drags Taehyung up with him, leading him back towards the car. "Then let's go back to your place, yeah?" Jungkook breathes out, getting into the car as Taehyung does the same. "Fuck. You're making it hard to control myself," Taehyung whispers out, pulling out onto the street, driving at a high speed.

Jungkook places a hand on Taehyung's thigh, dangerously close to his crotch area and starts rubbing small circles. It should feel comforting, but all Taehyung could think of right was banging into Jungkook's beautiful ass. Jungkook moves his hand so that its resting over his crotch area, as he palms Taehyung's member through his jeans.

"Eager, aren't we?" Taehyung smirks, taking a sharp turn. "Yes, Tae," Jungkook breathes out and Taehyung gulps. He can't fucking wait until he gets home. Taehyung takes an abrupt stop at a red light, frowning. As soon as the light turns green, he speeds his way through the cars, not giving a flying fuck about anything or anyone right now. He has his mind set on fucking Jungkook until he's limping for a week.

Finally Taehyung pulls onto the driveway of his house, and he's never, ever been this glad to be home before. Until now.