seven.

The rest of the week passed by fairly quickly, and it was already Friday. Taehyung and Jungkook were currently both concentrated on their tasks. The day was almost over, and Taehyung is currently typing away rather furiously at his keyboard while Jungkook had his eyebrows scrunched in concentration, looking over paper work for Taehyung.

Today was a stressful day for both of them, Taehyung was drowning in paperwork so Jungkook insisted that he'd help him with some. Taehyung finished typing and leans back in his chair, sighing out in relief. He looks at his watch and sees that there's only fifteen minutes left until they finally get to go home. Jungkook finishes the paper work and also leans back in his chair.

"So, after this week I'm getting my own cubicle," Jungkook says, not too happy at the fact that he won't be by Taehyung's side 24/7. Taehyung remembers what Seokjin had told him in the beginning of the week, and frowns. "I know. There's an empty cubicle on the other side of mine, hopefully he'll give you that one." Taehyung says, and Jungkook nods in agreement.

A light knock is heard on the door and Taehyung raises his eyebrows in curiosity. "Come in!" He yells, and the door opens revealing Jimin, Yoongi, Mark and Jinyoung. "Hey Taehyung. We were going to head over to the bar across the street. We were wondering if you and Jungkook would like to join us." Jimin says, gesturing over to the two.

"I don't know, I've had a very long day," Taehyung frowns, looking over to Jungkook who shrugs. "Come on, it's a Friday night. You need to relieve some stress," Jinyoung says, trying to convince Taehyung. "Fine, we'll come." Taehyung says, starting to get up, Jungkook following as they exit the cubicle. Taehyung locks it, and leaves his briefcase in there since he finished all his paperwork and wouldn't be needing it.

The six of them walked into the elevator, waiting for it to stop at the lobby. "You know, I'm glad you agreed to come with us. You seem really stressed lately, you need a bit of lightening up to do," Jimin says, and Mark and Yoongi nod their heads in agreement. As the elevator stops, they walk out, and head towards the exit of the building. "Alright, we'll take individual cars and meet up there." Jimin says, pulling out his car keys. They agree and exit the building, as Taehyung walks over to his own car, Jungkook of course following him.

They get inside and Taehyung starts the car. "You're okay with going to a bar, right? Do you drink?" Taehyung asks, while pulling out of the parking lot and onto the street. Taehyung sees Jungkook shake his head from his peripheral vision. "I don't really drink, I haven't had one in years. I get drunk way too easily," Jungkook explains, nervously chuckling. "That's okay. I won't drink much either, I have to drive us back," Taehyung reassures Jungkook and Jungkook relaxes a bit.

They pull up in front of a small bar, and exit Taehyung's car. They see two other cars pulling up as well and the rest of the boys walk up to them as they all enter the bar. There were a lot of other people, probably here to enjoy their Friday night or whatever. The six of them walk over to the stools, each of them taking a seat.

Taehyung taps the counter, getting the female bartender's attention. "Can I have a classic lemon margarita, take it easy on the tequila, I'm driving," Taehyung says, and the bartender bites her lip seductively, winking every once in a while, while she prepares Taehyung's drink. Taehyung tries to ignore her, as she slides his drink towards him and he mutters a quiet 'thanks.' "Jungkook, do you want anything?" Taehyung asks, taking a sip of his margarita and humming in pleasure as the cold substance makes its way down his throat, instantly washing away his stress. "No, not right now," Jungkook says, looking around, frowning when the bartender continues to flirt with Taehyung.

"Don't worry, I'm not even into women," Taehyung smirks, looking at Jungkook, his cheeks turning pink. Taehyung hands Jungkook his glass. "Here, try some and see if you like it." Taehyung says, and Jungkook takes the glass, taking a sip. "Oh god, that's amazing." Jungkook says, and Taehyung orders two more. Jungkook happily takes another, downing the whole glass in one go. After three more, his words start slurring and he keeps laughing at random things. "Heh, look at that bald guy over there. His h-head looks like an e-egg!" Jungkook says, and bursts into a fit of laughter. Taehyung watches in amazement and laughs himself. He couldn't have as many drinks as Jungkook because he has to drive them both back.

"Tae Tae, you looked really hot today," Jungkook says, and Taehyung raises his eyebrows in amusement. "Oh really? Are you saying I don't look hot any other day?" He asks, teasingly. "No! You look hot every day, your pants just makes you look hotter today," Jungkook explains, giggling. Wow. Taehyung enjoys drunk Jungkook, but doesn't get his hopes up. The alcohol is probably speaking for Jungkook and he frowns.

Taehyung watches as Jinyoung and Mark hurriedly stand up, rushing over to the bathroom. Hmm, Taehyung thinks he knows what they're up to and smirks. "Tae, I want one more drink, pleaseeee," Jungkook says, emphasizing on the word please. "Jungkook, you've already had one too many drinks, don't you think that's enough for one night?" Taehyung asks.

"No! I want one more," Jungkook pouts, crossing his arms like a child. Cute. "Please. This'll be the last one, I promise," Jungkook slurs, and Taehyung gives up, ordering another one as he watches Jungkook chug it down once more. Mark and Jinyoung return from the bathroom, their hair slightly messy, and their lips swollen and glistening. "Back so soon?" Taehyung smirks, jokingly. Mark flushes and Jinyoung mutters a 'shut it.'

Taehyung looks at his watch, which reads 11:45pm. "It's getting late. Jungkook and I are going to head back" Taehyung says, grabbing onto Jungkook's arm. "Alright. See you on Monday, enjoy your weekend," Jimin says, and they bid goodbye as Taehyung and Jungkook walk out. Well Taehyung walks. Jungkook keeps stumbling and Taehyung has to hold on to him so he doesn't fall face forward.

Taehyung walks towards his car, opening the door for Jungkook as Jungkook steps inside. Taehyung walks over to his own side and gets in, leaning over to Jungkook and buckling his seatbelt before doing his own. He starts driving while Jungkook keeps rambling on about random things. "I mean, I always thought cats were cute, but then I once saw the cutest little puppy and I don't even know anymore," Jungkook slurs. Taehyung just chuckles while he keeps driving. A couple minutes pass and he hears soft snores come out of Jungkook's mouth.

He looks over and sees Jungkook's eyes closed, his chest softly heaving up and down. He must've fallen asleep, and he's drunk. There's no way Taehyung's going to wake him up and let him go to his apartment in this state. He keeps driving, towards his own house. Jungkook can stay the night there.