five.

Beep beep beep!

Taehyung groans loudly as his hand slaps lazily down onto his obnoxious alarm clock. He gets up and out of his welcoming, comfortable, warm bed and walks into the bathroom. He shivers as he strips out of his black boxer briefs and turns the shower onto the hottest degree. He steps in, one leg at a time and lets the hot water soothe his muscles.

After twenty minutes of showering, he finally steps out, grabbing a towel and drying himself before wrapping it around his waist. Taehyung leaves his bathroom, going back into his bedroom and slides on a pair of boxers, black dress pants, white button up shirt, black tie and he decided to wear a black blazer on top of that today. He checks himself in the mirror, straightening up his tie and running his fingers through his hair quickly, before making his was down the stairs. "Good morning Taehyung, would you like some breakfast today?" His maid greeted him from the bottom of the stairs.

Taehyung quickly looked at his watch which read 7:15am. He had a bit of time, but he had another idea right now. "No thank you," Taehyung smiles, going towards the door and slipping on his shoes. He grabs his briefcase from where he had left it yesterday, and slips out the door and into his car.

He digs his hand in his pocket, taking out his phone to text Jungkook.

Taehyung: Morning Jungkook. be ready in ten minutes, I'm coming to pick you up.

Taehyung guessed Jungkook didn't have a ride and we was going to take a bus. He figured he'd just pick him up. Besides, Jungkook's apartment isn't even that far. Taehyung starts the car and pulls out of the driveway. He starts driving towards Jungkook's apartment when his phone vibrates.

Jungkook: Taehyung you don't have to. I can take a bus

Taehyung quickly reads the message over, making sure to have his attention on the road while doing so. He hastily types up a response.

Taehyung: too bad, I'm almost there. You should start coming down

Taehyung hopes he's not being too pushy but he can't help it. He takes a sharp turn and stops in front of Jungkook's apartment. Taehyung smiles to himself when he sees him waiting, clad in a suit and tie, his hair slightly brushed to the side. His pale cheeks tinted red. Taehyung shakes his head and motions for Jungkook to come, which he does. He walks over to Taehyung's car and opens the door, slipping inside.

"Morning, sunshine," Taehyung says teasingly, chuckling. "Morning," Jungkook replies, his cheeks turning a deeper shade of red.

"Taehyung, you don't have to do this, I don't want to trouble you or anything," Jungkook says. "Stop worrying too much, your apartment is on my way to work so why not? Isn't this better than taking a bus, hmm?" Taehyung asks, while starting the car and driving out onto the street. He places one of his hands on Jungkook's thigh, patting it slightly before taking it back off and onto the steering wheel.

"I-I guess this is better," he sighs as he looks out the window. They drive a couple of more minutes before Taehyung pulls into the parking lot of the building. He stops the car, pulling out the keys and steps out of the car, Jungkook doing the same. "Thanks for the ride...again," Jungkook says, frowning. "It's fine, Jungkook. No hassle," Taehyung replies while they both walk towards the building. He takes out his card and scans it so the door opens. Both of them walk inside, side by side.

They walk towards the elevators and wait for one of them to slide open. Jungkook and Taehyung walk inside. Taehyung walks over to the very back and so does Jungkook. More and more people dressed in business suits and ties file in the elevators and soon Taehyung is backed up against the wall, while Jungkook is pressed up dangerously close to Taehyung's body. More people come in, and soon the elevator's packed. But Taehyung didn't really mind. I mean, Jungkook's ass was pressed up against his crotch so he wasn't really complaining.