six.

Taehyung walks back to his seat, sitting down and fixing up his hair that was now messy, thanks to Jungkook. Jungkook is now sitting onto his seat, probably thinking over what they just did five minutes ago.

Taehyung was the first to break the silence. "Um, sorry for what happened earlier..." Taehyung says, and Jungkook's head snaps up, directing his attention to him. "No, I'm sorry. I don't know what had gotten into me," he frowns and looks down. "Hey, it's okay. Feel free to do it again anytime you want," Taehyung says because obviously he enjoyed it. Jungkook's eyes widen and Taehyung chuckles as his cheeks turn crimson. "What? I liked it. I bet your beautiful lips would feel wonderful wrapped around my-" "Okay okay! I get it, I don't need details," Jungkook cuts him off, groaning.

"Fine, fine. Alright. Back to work," Taehyung says, gesturing to the papers spread out onto his desk. Jungkook obeys and continues to work as Taehyung starts to type up his mini assignment for Seokjin to give to Namjoon.

He starts rapidly typing onto his keyboard, and half an hour later he's finished. "Jungkook, I printed something. Can you go grab it for me please?" Taehyung asks while leaning back and stretching. He can't wait until the day is finally over. Jungkook nods, getting up.

He returns five minutes later with Taehyung's papers and hands it to him. The two of them spend the rest of the day chattering, and eventually they went out to lunch together. Overall, it wasn't such a bad day for either of them. Before they know it, it's already 9:00pm and they're both packing up to go home.

Taehyung packs all his belongings in his briefcase while Jungkook waits at the door for him. "Alright. Let's go," Taehyung says while finishing up and walking over to Jungkook, opening the door for both of them to walk out. Taehyung locks the door and they both walk in silence towards the elevator. They step inside and Jungkook presses the button for the lobby. Seconds pass and they both step out. The office is almost empty now, seeing as how late it was.

The two of them exit the building. "Well, uh- bye," Jungkook says, forcing a small smile towards Taehyung. Cute. "You know there's no way I'm letting you take a bus this late. Right?" Taehyung says and Jungkook groans, completely giving up at this point. He knows there's no point in trying to argue back, he's just too stubborn.

"Come on, let's go." Taehyung says, gesturing to his car. They both walk towards it as Taehyung unlocks it. He steps inside and buckles his seatbelt as Jungkook does the same. "Taehyung. You don't have to keep doing this, I don't want to be a nuisance." Jungkook says, sighing in defeat.

"Jungkook. For the hundredth time, it's completely fine. I honestly don't mind at all, I need some spicing up in my boring life." Taehyung smiles, starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot and onto the streets. They drive in silence, both of them too scared to break the silence. Taehyung watches as Jungkook leans to turn the radio on, while he softly hums along to the song that's currently playing. Taehyung takes this opportunity to notice how beautiful and calming Jungkook's voice is. He can only imagine how wonderful his voice would sound moaning Taehyung's name in pleasure.

Taehyung shakes his head, attempting to get rid of his momentarily thoughts. He takes a turn, and soon he stops in front of Jungkook's apartment. "Thanks, Tae," Jungkook says, smiling as he reaches to open the door. Taehyung feels giddy at the new nickname. Tae. It feels so right coming out of Jungkook's mouth, he almost asks him to repeat it. Taehyung scrunches his eyes as he concentrates looking out the window of his car, spotting a group of middle-aged men who seemed to be drunk. They were laughing mindlessly, hanging around the entrance of the building.

"Jungkook, I'm coming up with you," Taehyung says, pulling Jungkook's arm back. "What? Why?" He says, raising his eyebrows in curiosity. Taehyung points to the group of drunk men. "They seem suspicious. And I want to make sure you make it up to your apartment safely," Taehyung explains, opening his own door and stepping out as Jungkook follows. They both walk over to the entrance, trying their best to avoid the drunks.

As they walk past them, they hear a wolf whistle coming from one of the men. "Damn, baby boy. Those pants showcase your ass wonderfully," One of the men say, and when Taehyung turns around, they see the group eying hungrily at Jungkook's ass. He immediately snakes his arm around Jungkook's waist, pulling him close to his side. Jungkook slightly blushes but plays along. "Oh man, too bad you have a boyfriend," another one of the men says, taking a swig at the bottle in his hand.

"Yes, indeed he does. Too bad I'll be fucking him real good tonight," Taehyung says, smirking while lightly giving Jungkook's ass a little squeeze while they walk away and Jungkook jumps and gasps in shock. They enter the building and they let go of each other. "What the hell did you do that for?!" Jungkook hissed, looking up at Taehyung. They continue to walk over to the elevator, only to be greeted by an out of order taped onto the doors. Great. Taehyung shrugs and grins. "You're welcome," he winks as they make their way to the stairs.

"What floor?" Taehyung asks, taking the first flight. "Three," Jungkook replies, and they quickly walk up to the third floor and down the hall, approaching Jungkook's small apartment. They both walk until they reach it, Jungkook fumbling for his keys until he pulls it out.

"Well good night Taehyung," Jungkook says, forcing a small smile. "Wait. Do I get a good night kiss?" Taehyung raises his eyebrows teasingly, smirking. "Didn't you get enough kisses today?" Jungkook groans but gives in anyway. "Fine. Only a small one though," Jungkook says, and Taehyung agrees. He just wants a kiss from the younger. Small or big; he doesn't care. Taehyung leans down slightly, placing a hand on Jungkook's cheek and captures his lips in a short, sweet kiss. Taehyung pulls back and smiles.

"Good ni-" Taehyung starts, but was cut off by Jungkook wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck and harshly pulling him down to meet his lips once again. Jungkook's lips were eagerly felt on Taehyung's, their lips moving faster, and stronger. Taehyung pulls back and Jungkook pouts at the loss, but Taehyung dips down his neck and peppers kisses down his cheek, to his jawline, and finally his smooth, milky neck. He gently sucks on a spot, making a faint bruise and Jungkook softly moans.

Taehyung and Jungkook both pull back, panting from their heavenly make out session. "Now that was a good night kiss," Taehyung chuckles, and Jungkook slightly blushes. "I'll see you tomorrow. Sleep well," Taehyung smiles, leaning down for one last kiss on the corner of Jungkook's lips. "Good night Tae," Jungkook says and he can't help but smile for the hundredth time. Taehyung turns around, walking down the hall to the stairs and makes his way down to the lobby, praying the group of drunks weren't there anymore.

As Taehyung steps out into the cool, night air he sighs in relief when the men weren't anywhere to be seen. He walks over to his parked car and opens it, getting inside. The drive back to his place was quiet and all Taehyung could think about was how perfect Jungkook's lips felt on his own.

Five minutes later, he pulls into his driveway, parking his car and getting out, briefcase in hand. He rummages through for his house keys, finding it and hastily unlocking his door. "Welcome home Taehyung-ssi, are you hungry?" Taehyung's maid immediately greets him at the door while he slips off his shoes and sets his briefcase down.

"No thank you. I had a very long day," Taehyung says, dismissing himself and making his way up the stairs. He walks into his room, stripping until he's only left in his boxers. He brushes his teeth for the night, and lays down in his comfortable, large bed. His eyes slowly start to close, his mind obviously occupied by nothing but Jungkook. Minutes later, soft snores are exiting his parted lips, and he drifts off to a deep sleep.

-

a/n: there's going to be a bit of a time skip next chap