13.

Justin's POV

"Alison hurry up. The plane is about to land in 5 minutes and we need to go." I call out to the girl who takes the longest time to get ready.

"Come your titties. I'm almost done." She yells back.

"I don't have anyyyyy." I sing causing her to giggle in response. I start fixing my appearance as well. I was dressed in black Armani suit, my hair up in its usually quiff. I was rolling up my sleeves when I got an incoming call from Jason.

 I was rolling up my sleeves when I got an incoming call from Jason

"Talk to me Jason." I rest my phone between my ear and shoulder while continuing to fix my sleeves.

"We have a problem with your girl." He replies back. This makes me stop and straighten up, holding the phone with my hand instead of my shoulder.

"What do you mean there's a problem with her Jason? What kind of problem?" I hiss into the phone.

"Well, you told me to look up any of her background information, but the thing is, there is no history of an Alison Rivera anywhere. The only thing we got from her name was the strip club she used to work at and thats it. No birthday, no family, no record of her anywhere." This information makes me freeze in my spot and look towards where Alison is.

"How could there be no record of her Jason?!" I snap into the phone. I start to pace back and forth, trying to process the information that was just given to me. This can't be possible. How can there be no record of her anywhere. Not even simple birth date. Nothing. It's like she doesn't even exist.

"I don't know man. There's nothing here about an Alison Rivera anywhere. I even had my best men try to track this down and they still didn't find anything. The only thing shown is when she started working at the club and when you bought her. That's it."

"So what does this mean?" I say running my hand through my hair stressfully.

"She's not who she says she is."

Alison's POV

Setting the final touches to my hair and make up, I look at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a white dress that was a little revealing, but I liked it. It made me feel confident.

 It made me feel confident