4.

Alison's POV

"Right, so Bieber Enterprise is a big company that has been in my family for years now. When I turned 17, my father, who was the owner at the time, gave it to me. He told him that it was my turned to take over. Bieber Enterprise is the biggest and most successful company in the world. And since I own it, it makes me the CEO. Which means I'm the boss of everybody working for the company. You get it now?"

I look at him wide eyed nodding my head to tell him that I completely get it now.

"Good. Now enough about my company, let's start with the rules." He says smirking at me. I gulp nervously.

"1. Never talk back to me. You're going to acompany me to alot of business events and I will not let you make me look like a fool infront all of my staff."

That ones not that bad. I have no problem with that. It's when he starts to piss me off is when we're going to have problems.

"2. No swearing. I don't want a beautiful women like you to have foul language coming out of her mouth. It's not lady like and it's rude.

3. Don't dicrespect me. I will always respect you in ever manner and I expect you to do the same towards me.

4. Don't ignore me. When I talk to you, I want you to give me your undivided attention. It's rude to ignore someone when they try to talk to you.

5. Tell me when something is bothering you. Just because I bought you for my pleasure doesn't mean I don't care about you. I want to know what's bother ing you because you should never be upset when you're with me. I will try my hardest to make everything better."

Memories of that weekend flowed through my mind making me shudder. Lucky Justin didn't notice. I don't think I can ever tell him what happened back than. I tried my hardest to push all that away. I've never told anybody what happened that weekend and I don't plan too.

"6. You have to trust me. You're going to be here for 6 months, you have to trust me as much as I trust you. You wouldn't be here right now if I didn't trust you. Knowing that I will never do anything to harm you."

Finishing up his rules, he looks at me, silently asking if I understand. I nod my head telling him that I do. He smiles at me and taps my thigh telling me to move them off his lap. I move them, forgetting they were even one his lap. He gets up, me following behind him.

"What no-" I cut myself off and yawn, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hands.

Justin looks at me with this mix emotion in his eyes that I still can't figure out. He suddenly chuckles at my childlike behavior. "Looks like we have to get you to bed. You seem tired."

I close my eyes and hum I'm agreement, feeling myself sway back and forth. Again, I hear Justin chuckle and I'm suddenly lifted up and carried bridal style, making me squeal in surprise.

As Justin walks us to the bedroom, my eyes start to flutter close. I try my best to keep them open, but continue to fail so I lay my head on his chest ready to fall asleep.

I'm carefully placed on the soft bed and I immediately rush under the covers. I hear slight movements from behind me since I'm laying on my side facing away from the movement. The bed starts to dip and I feel a presence behind me. An arm comes around me and pulling me close to a muscular chest.

Im to tired to register what's happening and to protest. A nose snuggles into my hair.

"Goodnight baby girl" I hear a distant voice say but I don't know if it's my head playing tricks with me. Suddenly, darkest takes over and I'm fast asleep.

*~*~*

"Please!" I plead. I try to struggle away him but he's too strong.

" Shut the fuck up you dirty slut. You know you want this. I've seen the way you look at me when I'm around. Don't worry. I'm going to make you feel so good." He said with a wicked smirk on his face. A shudder runs through my body.

He start to unbutton my pants and I try to push him away. "Stop! Please don't do this!" I cry out when a fist came in contact with my face.

"Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up." I hold my face and sob. My hands are grabbed and pinned above my head. I struggle trying to get my hands free, but he's death grip on my wrist keep me there. " I'm going to make you feel so good cupcake. So good."

Suddenly, he shoves his hand in my pants while the other holds mine above my head. I scream and sob wishing this would be over already.

"Alison. Alison wake up sweetheart. Alison." I jump awake and sit up straight (A/N that rhymed :)) looking around frantically. I noticed Justin on the side of me, looking at me concerned and worried.

My breathing is harsh and my feels like it's beating hundred times per second. Beads of sweat drip down my forehead as I try to regain my breath. A hand softly touches my arm and a jump and flinch away.

I look at Justin to see that his hand is what had touched me. Looking into his eyes, I could clearly see hurt flash through them. A frown lays upon his lips.

"It's ok Alison. It's just me. It's just a dream." He says it so softly that a sob it's way out of my mouth, and I lung at Justin wrapping my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist.

He immediately wraps his arms around me. "Sh baby your ok. Your ok. I'm right here." He rocks us bath and forth as I sob into his neck. His hand rubs my bath soothing me, and I relax a little by his calming gesture.

This isn't the first time I've had these dreams. But this is the first time that some one has ever witnessed it. Nobody even knows about that I have these dreams, not even Katie, but that's changed. Justin has seen it, but that's only part of it. There's so much more that he doesn't know.

*~*~*

A/N: hope y'all liked this chapter. Comment and tell me what you thought about it and vote. -Allexis