9.

Alison's POV

Waking up the next morning, I try to get out of bed, but a tight hold keeps me from doing so. I look down to see a muscular arm with a sleeve of tattoos wrapped around my waist, holding me down. Looking back, I see Justin sleeping peaceful.

I turn slowly and face him, admiring his face. I know that sounds weird, but if you look at his when he's sleeping, he looks so care free. He's feature are soft and calm and he looks a lot younger. Raising my hand, I lightly trace over his features with my finger tips. Than I move to his hair.

I run my fingers through to feel how soft it is. I continue to play with play with his hair until a sudden urge for food runs through my stomach. I take my hand away only for Justin to whine in his sleep, grab my hand, and place it back on his head. Giggling at his childish behavior, I take my hand away from his head once more and quickly, but softly escape from his tight hold and get up from the bed.

Again, Justin whines patting the spot I was just in before grabbing my pillow, shoving his face in it with a smile. He sighs in content and little snores erupt from his lips. I inwardly awe at how cute he looks. Finally looking away from him, I walk into the bathroom to wash my face. Once I'm done, I walk out of the room and into the living room.

I see Justin's laptop on the table and I debate with or not I go on it and check the Internet. Deciding I would check it real quick, I sit on the couch and open it starting up the Internet.

With Justin's warning in my head, I google search my name and scroll through a few mentions that appear, all of them attached to the strip club I've been work at. Since I haven't done an Internet search in awhile, I'm relieved to find no connections at all between Alison and the person I once used to be. As far as anyone is concerned, Alison Rivera is a stripper in New York City. That's all she is, and that's all the paparazzi will find if they dig into my life.

Feeling somewhat relieved, I shut of Justin's laptop and look for the kitchen. I soon realize that the kitchen is on the top floor so I climb the stairs by the front door. Standing in the middle of the kitchen, I place my hands on my hips trying to decide what to make.

Opening one of the cabinets, I find pancake mix. "Ohhh." I quickly grab it and look for some eggs so I can make eggs too. Opening the refrigerator, I see a whole carton of eggs. "Yay." Laying out everything I need to start cooking, I see an iPod touch connected to a mini speaker.

I bit my lip and grabbed the iPod opening YouTube. I put on Look Back At It by Ziggy. Satisfied, I started making breakfast.

"Just pull them panties to the side girl. And look me in my eyes as I get between your thighs all night." Since I danced to this song at the club, I instinctively move my hips while I cook. "All get you high girl, and imma give your body what it wants. Look back at it." I start putting the pancakes on a plate once they're done.

"Someone's very energetic this morning." A voice calls out behind me. Quickly turning around, I hold the spatula out in front of me, ready to defend myself, only to see Justin leaning over the island with an amused look on his face.

Sighing in relief, I turn down the music and look back at Justin. "You scared fudge out of me."

He chuckles at my choice of words. "Sorry." He says with a shrug.

"You hungry?" I say raising my eyebrow.

"Starving." He teases.

"Good," I pause for a moment, "because I'm making eggs and pancakes." Shaking my head side to side.

He lets out a hearty laugh that makes me stop what I'm doing to look at him. His laugh is like music to my eyes. He looks so cute and young when he laughs. A dimple pops up on his cheek when he genuinely smiles or laughs, and I love it.