8.

Alison's POV

"Thank you for the dinner tonight Justin. I really enjoyed it." I say once we step into his home. I still can't get over how beautiful his place is. Taking off my coat, I go to hang it up but Justin takes it from me before I can.

"It's no problem sweetheart. I really enjoyed it too." He says hanging my coat by the door. My heart flutters for the nickname he has for me. My head hangs low so he won't see the blush that managed to find its way on my cheeks. Two fingers are placed under my chin, and my head was lifted. My eyes automatically meet a pair of golden-brown eyes that leaves me breathless every time I stare into them.

Justin takes a step toward me and I instinctively take a step back. He kept taking steps toward me and I moved back until my back hit the wall. No matter how much I wanted to look away, my eyes were glued to his. He took one more step forward leaves about an inch or two between our bodies. His face milo meters from mine. My breath hitches as he brushes his lips against mine, not applying an force.

"I really want to kiss again." He murmurs as his lips brush against the skin of my neck, still not applying an pressure. A shiver runs through my body and my hands clench the material covering his biceps.

"Nobodies stopping you." I whisper breathlessly. He growls into my neck before looking into my eyes. His eyes are darker now. Lust swimming in them.

"Damn right there's not." He growls. I didn't have time to reply and he crashes his lips onto mine. My eyes flutter shut, loving the feeling of his lips against mine. His hands are placed on my waist pulling me closer to his body.

Then I feel the press of his tongue against my lips asking for entrance. I deny him just to tease him causing him to groan. I giggle softly, but immediately stop once I feel his hands on my butt, squeezing it in his hands causing me to gasps. He takes this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. I moan at the feeling of his tongue pressed against mine.

He pulls away grabbing my hand, pulling me with him toward to the couch. I stop him before he can sit down. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pull him in crashes my lips to his. He grunts in response putting his hands on my waist.

"Alison." He whispers against my lips.

It takes a second to register his words since my mind is all foggy from kissing him.

He takes my hand again and pulls me down on the sofa. We sit very close together and he kisses me again. "Is this okay?"

"Yes."

"How about this?" He says pulling me onto his lap so I'm straddling him. He grips the back of my neck pulling me into another kiss while his other hand rest on my bum, squeezing it. I moan allowing his tongue to invade my mouth. "Is that a yes?"

"Mmm." I him in response.

"Words Alison. I need words." He growls.

"Yes, Justin. Yes!"

He pulls back smiling. His eyes light up. "I need to be sure of your limitations."

"We're not having sex, but I'm perfectly fine with kissing."

"So kissing is good?" His lips touch mine as he speaks.

"Kissing is very good." It might be the best thing ever.

"I couldn't agree more." He says saying me his amazing smile.

I can't get enough of him. I want to be absorbed by him, consumed. I never wanted that before. If anything, I've keep my distance for reasons that are mine and only mine, and he's slowly making them fly out the window and that scares me. He moves his head to my neck and starts kissing it. His lips setting my whole body on fire.