12.

Justin's POV

"Would you like any refreshments Mr. Bieber?" A stewardess came by and ask.

"No thank you. Im fine for now." I smile politely. She nods and walks back towards the front of my private jet. I noticed that she completely ignored Alison, but I don't think she noticed because she seems to be off in her own world.

She was sitting in the seat a few feet away from me, looking out the airplane window. I take a few moments to study her. She was wearing jeans and a simple blue long sleeve shirt. Her hair in a messy bun and she was barefooted because she claimed that her feet hurt. I smile lightly as I stare at her. She was absolutely adorable.

She seemed to be in deep thought

She seemed to be in deep thought. The way she furrowed her eyebrows together at times or when she frowned randomly because she didn't like the thought of something. Seeing this also made me frown. I hate to see her hurt. Whatever she was thinking about was clearly bothering her, and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it and find out who or what hurt her.

She always tells me that she's fine when in reality she isn't, but I don't ever push it farther because I don't want to scare her. The way she wakes up in the middle of the night screaming bloody murder tells me that clearly isn't fine. Just the thought of someone or something making her this afraid and upset causes my blood to boil and my jaw clench.

"Alison," I call her softly making her snap out whatever she was thinking to look towards me. "Come here please." I pat my lap. She blushes and slowly gets up and makes her way over to me. She sits in the seat next to me and I shake my head chuckling, swiftly picking her and settle her on my lap. This action causes her to gasp softly and look at me with those big chocolate eyes of hers.

"Hi." I whisper. Smirking.

"Hi." She whispers back before blushes and hides her face in the crook of my neck. I chuckle and softly run my fingertips up and down her back. She tenses then relaxes, sinking herself more into me. "How much longer until we get there?" She mumbles into my neck. Her soft breaths crash onto my skin causing me to shiver.

"Just about 3 more hours so you can get ready now or you can wait till we get there."

"Ill go in a little bit. I'm comfortable." She says snuggling more into me. I hum in amusement and kiss the crown of her head. She lifts her head and rest her chin on my shoulder. Her eyes find mine and she looks at me as if she were trying to figure out something. I got so lost in her eyes that I didn't noticed that I had moved my head so now our faces were just inches away from each other.

Her breath hitches and looks between my eyes and my lips. I lick my lips and lean closer. This causes her to bit her lip and I had to refrain from taking her right here, right now. I had to remind myself that this weekend is about her and to take it slow.

"Should I be nervous about this event?" She whispers. Her lips slightly brushes against my own. My dick hardens by this simply action.

"No. As long as you're with me, you have nothing to worry about." Before she could reply, I smash my lips onto her sweet ones. I couldn't help it. Her lips are so addicting. She addicting. I can't get enough of her. She's like a drug that I need every second of the day. I'm praying to God that this weekend goes well she that she'll stay with me forever.

Alison moans and shuffles so that she was straddling me. My hands invectively reach up and hold her hips. I remove my lips from her only to place kisses down her neck. She whimpers in response and bucks her hips causing her heat to brush against my package. It hardens even more and I groan, pushing her hips more into me.

She moans and grabs my face, pulling me back up and attaches her lips to mine while grinding her hips into mine. This drives me crazy and I get up with her legs wrapped around my waist and walk to the room in the back.

Stop! What are you doing?! You're supposed to be taking things slow! You're gonna scare her away! My mind keeps yelling at me, but the longer I kiss Alison, the more the voice in my head fades away.

Pushing the door open, I walk in still not breaking the kiss and shut it with my foot. I walk towards the bed and gently lay her on it, crawling over her. I break the kiss to look into her eyes. Her brown eyes held so much emotion, lust, hunger, fear, and something else that I can't explain. Wasting no time, my lips are back on her one more.

Her small dainty hands climb up my shoulders and tangle themselves in my hair, pulling it. I groan and grind my pelvis into hers. She throws her head back in pleasure, letting moans fly out of those sinful lips.

I grab her hands and place them above her head, locking them in place. I use my free hand that wasn't holding hers to roam her body, whole my lips devour her sweet neck.

Alison starts trying to get her hands free and whimpers. Thinking she's enjoying herself, I continue to kiss her neck and down her body.

"Please stop." She says barely audible. It was so faint that my mind didn't register that she said it, so I continued. I noticed her chest was moving up and down rapidly at an unusual pace, and her body was shaking like a puppy in the cold.

That's when I look up to see the most heart breaking thing. Alison was looking up at the ceiling, tears running rapidly down her chubby cheeks, and she was mumbling 'stop' 'please' 'no' over and over.

The worst thing was that she wasn't screaming. She was barely getting her words out, like her mind and body weren't letting her speak just above a whisper.

"Shit!" I let go of Alison's hands, realizing she was still struggling to free her hands from my grip. "Alison." I say softly, pulling her up and onto my lap to cradle her in my arms. By now she was full on sobbing. She was shaking her head while mumbling 'not again' over and over.

Suddenly, she starts pounding her little fists into my chest, pushing me, trying to get out of my hold. "Hey hey. Alison calm down!" She ignored me and continued to thrash around. "Alison look at me!" I raised my voice grabbing her face so that her eyes met mine.

Just by looking in her eyes, you can tell that there was so much fear hidden within them. "It's just me." I say while softly stroking her cheek with my thumb.

"Justin." Her bottom lip trembles and her eyes glaze over telling me she was gonna start crying once more.

"Don't cry baby. Don't cry." But it was to late. She was crying into my chest saying that she was sorry.

"Shh. Your alright." I gently rock her back and forth in my arms until her crus died down into mere whimpers and sniffles. I pull back and look into her eyes trying to figure out what happened.

"Alison, I need you to tell me what's wrong." I say hoping she would open up to me, but to my disappointment, she shakes her head.

"I can't. I want to Justin I do, but I just can't. I'm sorry." Her voice cracks by the time she finishes slowly breaking my heart at the same time.

"Ok ok. You don't have to tell me. Get some rest alright?" I say gently laying her down.

"No. I have to get ready. We still have to go to the event." She furrows her eyebrows while sitting back up.

"Nope. No we aren't. Not after what just went down. You need to rest Alison." I say giving her a stern look. She looks away from my stare stubbornly.

"We are going. I'm not gonna be the reason we can't go. You're gonna leave the room so I can get ready and when we land, we are going to that event." She says holding her ground. I stare at her for a good 5 minutes until I realized that she wasn't going to giving up.

I sigh and mumble 'fine' getting up from the bed and leave the room. Once I'm a good distance away from the room door, I pull out my phone and dial the one person I know that can help.

"Hello?"

"Jason. It's me. I need your help, and it isn't going to be easy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, so I'm really upset right now to the point of tears. I'm currently at work on break so I decided I would update because y'all have waited long enough. I hope y'all enough. -Allexis