Chapter37-What does the bimbo say?

Start from the beginning

The mean girls exchanged glances.
Shrugging, they turned back to us.

There came the silence between us.

"Wait."

The Jack fangirls snapped their heads to the blondie, so did us.

"Why are we even saying sorry to them?" She pointed to us.

Then the other two were dumbfounded for awhile, then nodding forcefully.

"How dare you!" The blondie exclaimed.

"Yea how dare you!" The brunette followed.

"Yea--"

"Yea yea how dare you!"

And the last one was came from Punzie. Raising an eyebrow, I turned to her.

"Hey that is my line!" The poor mean girl who didnt have a chance to say her line whined.

"What? I was just trying to make the scene more dramatic." Punzie pouted, playing with her nails.

Okay that was so off topic.

Let's turn back to the mean fangirls.

"Where were we on?" The blondie asked.

"The part where you tried to insult us?" Merida suggested, being sarcastic.

"Yea right. Thanks." She muttered.

Ladies and Gentlemen, here I proved something new to the science society.

The girls arent only crazy, they are super dumb too.

See? That's how you see things from people. When you talked to people, you would find more qualities about them.

Life lesson, girls: be observant.

"I have got a question here Els." Mer raised an eyebrow, which meant something evil was going on her pretty little mind.

"Yes you might raise your question." I nodded as approval.

"Dog goes woof, cat goes meow. Bird goes tweet, mouse goes squeek."

"Like twitter?" The brunette interupped.

"Hush." Merida gestured her to keep quiet, " respect." The girls gave her eyerolls.

Clearing her throat, she continued, "Now, what does the fox say?"

"Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!"

People from nowhere suddenly gathered around, like those dramatic movies.

"Okay what is happening?" The blondie panicked.

"Oh no, they are evil. They are evil!" The brunette said.

"People must be cursed by these witches! Oh no, we are dying." The mean girl3 dramatically lied on the floor, pretending to be dying.

"Gering-ding-ding-ding dinger-inge-ding!"

These few days were super weird. People were just too excited to dance and sing about stuff like high school musical.

And no one knew why, ask the author.

"What do the bimbos say?" Punzie followed their beat and sang to the music.

And yet, no one knew where the music came from.

Creepy right?

"Moan moan moan moaner-moanmoan!" The crowded followed our lead and sang with us.

"Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumber-dumb dumb!" We all sang in unison, and some background dancers danced, like bollywood film.

"They are cursed!! We will come back!" The blondie said while leading the other two.