Chapter 26: Point of Realization

Începe de la început

"There's so many Jin Young that live in Jeju Boss but i already gathered all their files that can connect us to her." He answered.

"How about the files of our previous employees? Did you find anything?"

"That's the thing boss, its a rule of your father to delete all the files of any employees that no longer works for him. I tried hacking their system but i can't get through." He informed me. Its true, my father hired skilled people to secure all information and prevent it from leaking.

"I understand, but its impossible for him to delete the files, he must have kept it hidden." I told him.

"Its possible boss but don't worry, i won't stop until i find something that could help us." He said.

"Thanks. Call me if there's any."

"Alright boss." He said as he hung up.

I placed my phone on top of my table and leaned on my chair. I remember the face of Mr. Jang when he begged me. The face of longing and worry for his daughter. I envy Aira for he has a father like him. Unlike mine, who's only worries were loosing power and money. Ever since i was a kid, i never knew the feeling of having someone to take care of me. Someone to worry if i'm hurt, someone to be proud if i did good. Instead, i grew up in a world of hate and violence. I've been surrounded by people who knew nothing but take advantage of the weak, use different weapons to kill. People that are greatly feared by many. Unfortunately, I've been raised to be just like them.

I know my father hates me because my mom died giving birth to me. He said i killed my mother, that I was the reason for her death. Maybe he loved my mom so much that he even wished that it was me who died instead of her. Sometimes i wonder how my mom was like. Was she loving? Caring? I think so because my father fell for her. Since then, i felt that i owe him my life. The life that i stole from him when i was born. That's the reason why i agreed to follow his foot steps. To live just like him, a monster.

---------
DARA'S POV

Its been three days since he called me. I always check my phone if he sends me a message or something, but there's none. I know he's mad at me the last time we saw each other, but i don't get why. Was it because he had an argument with Jaejoong before and seeing me with him pissed him off?

"Unnie, what's wrong? You haven't touched your food?" Minzy asked looking worried. The four of us were having lunch here in a restaurant with Seungri. Yes people, him.

"I'm ok Minzy. I'm just not hungry. " i forced a smile at her.

"Not hungry? But you said you didn't have breakfast, how come you're not hungry?" Bom asked while pointing a fork on my face.

"Yeah Noona, you should eat a lot. You're getting thin already." Seungri joined in our conversation earning a smack from Chaerin.

"Stop meddling in our conversation rat.  You're not allowed to talk and interfere, got that?" Chaerin gave Seungri a death glare as we laughed at the two.

"I'm just concerned with noona. Don't be jealous Chaecat, you know my heart belongs only to you." Seungri made a heart shape using both his hands and place it above his chest.

"Eww, your so corny, you know that?" Chaerin said and all of us laughed at him but immediately died down when his phone suddenly rang.

"Wazzup Jiyong hyung?" I got shocked the moment he mentioned his name.

"No, i'm here at the restaurant eating lunch. Wanna join us?" He said and stopped for awhile as he listened on the other line.

"Its just Chaerin and the other girls, why?" He said. Why is my heart pounding like crazy.

"Are you sure? I thought your hungry?....ok ok. See you later. Bye." And he hung up.

"Was that Jiyong?" Bom asked.

"Yes, he asked me if i could join him for lunch, but then changed his mind and said he wasn't that hungry." Seungri answered as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"Oh, sounds familiar." Bom giggled and suddenly looked at me. What was she thinking again?

"What's familiar?" Seungri blinked at her quizzically.

"Nothing, just eat. We still have a movie to catch." Bom said and we all busied ourselves on eating.

So he's avoiding me huh? That jerk. If that's what he wants, then be it. I don't care anymore. People who are effortless doesn't deserve anything good at all. I'm done waiting.