Detention

ANNABETH'S  P.O.V
------------------------------------------------

"What were you doing out of bed at this hour?" Asked Professor McGonagall sternly.

"We were um.." Ron trailed off "twenty points will be taken each and detention will be given to the six of you" said professor McGonagall. "Did you say six?" Draco asked "yes mister Malfoy you were also out of bed now everyone back to bed" professor McGonagall snapped.

We ran back to the common room so Filch wouldn't catch us. We said goodnight to the boys then Mione and I went to our dorm and fell asleep.

The next morning at breakfast we each got a letter saying when our detentions would be.

It was Friday so we didn't have classes until Monday, it was also the night of our detention. I put on a green t-shirt, jeans, and yellow converse and we went with Filch to the forbidden forest to meet Hagrid.

 I put on a green t-shirt, jeans, and yellow converse and we went with Filch to the forbidden forest to meet Hagrid

Hagrid split us up into groups. I was with Harry, Fang, and Draco we were trying to find a unicorn and find out what was killing them.

"So what are we supposed to do if we find the think that's killing the unicorns?" Draco asked. "Send up green sparks" Harry replied hotly

Draco looked at me and I just shrugged  and we kept walking. After a few minutes we found a unicorn dead but there was something drinking it's blood.

DRACO'S  P.O.V
-----------------------------------------------

I didn't think twice about pushing Annabeth behind me. Annabeth shot up a green spark and we slowly started backing away from the thing.

Potter took a step forwards and the thing looked around then went back to the unicorn. "Harry get back" Annabeth whispered.

Potter just took another step forwards. He is such an idiot he's going to get us killed I don't know how Annabeth puts up with him but then again they are Gryffindors.

Annabeth shot up red sparks and we started running but Annabeth stopped when she realized Potter wasn't behind us.

"Anna we need to go" I yelled. "No I can't leave Harry" she yelled back and sprinted back the way we came from. I went after her but she was a lot faster then me.

By the time I reached her Weasley, Granger, Jason, and Hagrid had caught up. When we got to Anna and Potter, there was this horse man thing talking to them.

"This is where I leave you young Potter and Black" it said then galloped away. As soon as Annabeth turned around she was attacked with hugs from Weasley, Jason and Granger.

I've always envied the kind of friendship there golden group have, all I have is Crabbe and Goyle and Pansy but they just like me because I'm a Malfoy.

"All righ' bes' be goin, looks like rain" Hagrid said looking at the sky. After about ten minutes of walking it started pouring.

Annabeth shivered and Potter quickly took off his jacket and gave it to her then he put his arm around her shoulders and she leaned into him. I would pull her away from him but we all know that they will end up together anyhow.

ANNABETH'S  P.O.V
-------------------------------------------------

Draco went back to the castle but the rest of us made our way to Hagrid's hut. I was getting really tired and right when we got to Hagrid's door I closed my eyes and leaned on Harry a little more.

Harry picked me up and then sat me down in his lap on a chair. Hagrid chuckled and I slowly drifted to sleep in Harry's lap.

I woke up in my dorm. Mione was still asleep so I got dressed and decided to change my hair to red and went to the common room to read a book. Harry came down and we went on a walk around the black lake.

"Hang on a minute" said Harry. "What's wrong?" I asked Harry started walking and I followed "don't you think it's a bit odd all Hagrid ever wanted was a dragon and someone happens to have one" Harry exclaimed.

We ran to Hagrid's door and knocked, he let us in. "Who gave you the egg Hagrid?" Harry asked "I won 'em but I didn't see who he didn't show his face" said Hagrid.

"Did he ask you anything about the school?" Harry asked "yea I told him I was gamekeeper here at Hogwarts" Hagrid said.

"Did he ask about fluffy?" Asked Harry "course he did but I told him the trick, I told 'im take Fluffy for example just play 'im a bit of music and he'll be out in no time...I should not 'ev said that " Hagrid exclaimed.

Harry and I ran to Dumbledore's office but we were stopped by McGolagall. "Where is Dumbledore?" Harry asked "you just missed him, he was called to the ministry just ten minutes ago" she said.

"Professor, it's about the stone Sna- someone's going to steal it" Harry exclaimed. "I don't know how you know about the stone but I can assure you no ones going to steal it, it's very well protected" then Professor McGonagall turned and walked away.

Harry sighed and said "we need to go down the trapdoor tonight" I agreed. We went to find Ron, Hermione, and Jason to tell them the plan when we ran into Snape.

"What are you two doing inside on a day like this?" Snape asked. I opened my mouth to answer but Snape cut me off "doesn't matter Lily but someone might get suspicious with you two sneaking around"

"But we weren't-" Harry started but Snape put his hand up and walked away. Harry grabbed my hand and we ran off to find the others.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the slow update! I started school and have been really busy with homework since I'm taking two advanced classes. I will try to update once a week or more thank you all for the views and comments!

~Witchofpotter <3