Christmas Eve

ANNABETH'S  P.O.V
--------------------------------------------

As soon as I sat down my five other brothers and Fred and George crowded around me all attempting to warm me up.

"Stop guys I'm fine" I spat pushing them away. "No you're not, you're freezing" said Marcus the rest of the boys nodded their heads except Lucas.

"No really guys she's fine" Lucas snickered. "Why is that?"asked Ryan. "Because she's wearing Potter's hoodie" Lucas laughed.

The boys glared at Harry except Fred, George, and Lucas who were laughing. "I'll take care of him" said Jason the boys nodded and walked back to their spots.

Harry had a worried look on his face. "Don't worry Harry he just said that to get rid of them" Ron said. Harry looked relieved and nodded.

We finished and went to the boys room. We all sat on Ron's bed and played exploding snaps then we had a wizard chess tournament.

Ron went against me and won but barley while Ron and Harry played Jason and I sat on the end of his bed and just talked.

Our eyes started getting droopy and we both collapsed I curled up and put my head on his lap and he rested his head on my back.

Right before I fell asleep I heard Ron say "like sister like brother" Harry laughed and then I was asleep.

I woke up before the rest of the boys and gently moved Jason off of me. I laid Harry's hoodie at the end of his bed, he was cute when he was sleeping.

I left for my room and took a quick shower and got ready. When I got to the boy's room Ron and Jason were asleep but Harry was reading a book on his bed.

"Hey" said Harry closing his book. "Hi Harry" I replied sitting on his bed next to him. I leaned on Harry as we waited for the other boys to wake up.

Eventually Ron and Jason woke up and we headed to the Great Hall for breakfast. After breakfast Ron, Harry, Jason, Fred, George, Lee and I went outside and had a snowball fight.

Fred, George, and Lee charmed the snowballs to hit professor Quirrell in the back of the head. It was really funny but they got a detention it was worth it.

I went back to my dorm and showered and put on my Gryffinfor sweatpants and a t-shirt then I went to the boys room for the night. I knocked and opened the door it was freezing and I didn't bring a blanket.

HARRY'S P.O.V
----------------------------------------------

Ron sat on his bed practicing hexes. I talked with Jason about quidditch when we heard a loud pop.

I jumped and Jason and I burst out laughing Ron was covered in ash or something and out heating dial thing was busted.

It became freezing and there was a large hole in the dial and a black stain on our wall. "That's not coming off" Jason muttered. "I'm going to clean up" said Ron walking into the bathroom.

"Annabeth isn't going to like this" Jason said. "Why?" I asked "she can't sleep when she's even the slightest bit cold, once Michael fell down the stairs and somehow managed to break the heating unite" Jason laughed

"Annabeth couldn't sleep because it was so cold she went into the twins room because it was the warmest but still couldn't sleep and was up the whole night she didn't sleep until the heat was back on which took two days" Jason finished.

"Crap" I muttered. The door burst open and in the door stood Marcus, Matt, Ryan, Lucas, Fred, George, and Michael. "What do you guys want? Annabeth isn't here yet" Jason asked.

"Why is it so bloody cold in here?" Lucas complained looking at our now blackened wall. "Ron" I muttered.

"Mind if we sleep in here, Peeves set off dung bombs in our rooms" Matt asked. "Fine but don't bother us" Jason grumbled.

"Where's the princess, she's not going to like the cold" Fred chuckled. "Probably in her dorm" Ron said coming out of the bathroom.

Jason and Ron's brothers set up beds on the floor with pillows and blankets. We heard a knock and Annabeth came in she shivered then glared at the boys on the floor.

"Why are you in here and what did Ron do?" She asked. "Peeves and Ron's hexes went wrong" said Ryan. "How did you know it was me?" Ron asked wide eyed.

"Just figured" she muttered. She sat next to Marcus and he wrapped half of his blanket around her while he kept the other half.

She laid down and snuggled up to Marcus and closed her eyes. I watched her keep squirming as the boys and I talked about our family's and other things.

"She's obviously not comfortable and you keep staring at her so why don't you have a go" Marcus said annoyed. He stood up picking up Annabeth and laid her in my bed next to me.

I wrapped half my blanket around her and she snuggled into my chest I smiled down at her. The Weasley's snickered and her brothers glared at me.

"She's not sleeping there" Michael spat. Annabeth wrapped an arm around my stomach and smirked "I think she is mate" Ron snickered. "Fine but don't try anything Potter" Michael huffed

"He won't, right Harry" said Jason glaring at me. "Of course not we're only eleven and she's my best friend" I said.

"Alright then" Matt smirked. "So how's quidditch?" Lucas asked me "it's going good we have a match next week" I replied.

"Hopefully Annabeth doesn't manage to hurt herself again" Jason muttered. "Yea we have been here four months and she has already been to the hospital wing twice" George said.

"I'm not surprised she has broken her arm twice and her ankle once and fractured her nose" Ryan chucked

"How?" I asked my eyes wide. "She broke her left arm playing quidditch with us when she was six then the same reason again when she was seven she couldn't use a quill for two months" Jason said. (She's left handed)

"Then she fractured her nose when she was ten thanks to Fred and George's punching jack in the box" Matt and Ryan snickered.

"She broke her ankle last year when we went to France. Annabeth and Jason tried to use a muggle two seater bike" Michael explained.

"Oh" was all I managed to say. I looked down at Annabeth and noticed she had a small scar on the left side of her nose.

We all slowly started falling asleep. I wrapped my arm around Annabeth's waist and fell asleep.