Annabeth Black

ANNABETH'S P.O.V
------------------------------------

"Annabeth, Jason can you come
down here your letters came" I heard Remus yell from downstairs "be right there" I yelled back. I closed the book I was reading and ran down the stairs.

My Hogwarts letter was finally here! I am pure blood so I knew it would be coming but I was still worried. I hope I get into Gryffindor, that was the house my father was in.

When I was a baby my six older brothers and I were taken away from our dad. My mother was killed by Voldemort shortly after I was born because she had powers he wanted but she refused to join his side.

About six months later my father was accused of killing muggles and other witches and wizards (complete rubbish) and was put into Azkaban.

My brothers and I were taken in by our God father Remus. I have a twin brother named Jason he is 5 minutes older than me. My next oldest brother is Marcus, he is going into second year.

Next are the twins Matt and Ryan they are going into third year. Next is my  brother Lucas he is going into fourth year.

Finally is the oldest Michael he is a fifth year. All my brothers are Gryffindors like my father except Jason because we haven't been sorted yet.

My mother was a Hufflepuff. Jason came down from his room and read his letter while I walked back up to my room to finish my book. When I finished I went downstairs to help Remus with dinner.

"We will go to diagon ally to get you and your brothers school supplies tomorrow" said Remus " thank you Remus I'm so excited' I replied "no problem kiddo" Remus chuckled.

" now get your brothers for dinner" "JASON MARCUS MATT RYAN LUCAS MICHAEL DINNERS READY " I yelled up the stairs.

No longer than 5 seconds later I heard 5 pairs of feet thunder down the stairs as they grabbed a plate and started shoveling food into their big mouths.

"pigs" I muttered "what did you say" said Jason. "I said you guys are pigs" "deal with it" said Matt. "We are going to diagon ally tomorrow" I said "YES" they shouted at the same time.

After dinner my brothers and I played quidditch for a couple hours before it got too dark outside our family had a lot so we all had nibus- two-thousands and a very large manor. I play chaser like my mother did and of course my team won.

I don't like to brag but I would say I was pretty good at chaser and I wouldn't be surprised if I made the school team when I was of age.

All my brothers are on the team except of course Jason and Marcus is trying out this year. I have a good feeling he will make it we are all pretty good. After our game we played a few games of wizard chess and then we all went to our rooms to get ready for bed.

------------------------------------------------
How do you guys like my first chapter of my first book? Comment what you think of it and feel free to make any suggestions! I will try to update on a regular basis and I will make this book as long as I can.....probably till 7th year or even a little bit after.

~Witchofpotter