Hogwarts

ANNABETH'S  P.O.V
----------------------------------------------

"Ron Weasley" Ron walked up and put on the hat "GRYFFINDOR" the hat shouted. The Gryffindors clapped and Ron sat next to Hermione.

"Annabeth Black" I walked up as several people gasped...my parents were famous along with the potters I sat down and the hat barley touched my head before yelling "GRYFFINDOR" I smiled and sat next to Hermione.

Jason and Harry also got into Gryffindor while our cousin Draco got Slytherin we all look very much alike because of our hair. Harry sat next to me and we began to eat.

"So what are we going to do for our birthday tomorrow sis" Jason asked me "it's your birthday tomorrow" Harry asked "yeah but don't get me anything" I replied

We finished eating and Percy led us to our dorms. I got in a room with Hermione and two other girls I didn't know. Hermione and I had a bed next to each other.

We talked as we unpacked and then we went to sleep it would be Saturday the next day so I could sleep in as late as I wanted.

I woke up to the smell of roses. On my nightstand was a vase of beautifully colored roses.

"Did you put those there" I asked Hermione "no" she snickered "who did" I asked "I can't tell you" she replied "okay then" I said

I got ready and went down to the common room and sat on the couch waiting for the others.

I heard footsteps and the couch sank down next to me. I looked over and saw a pair of bright green eyes.

"Hey" I said "I got you something" Harry said giving me a small box. "Harry you didn't have to" I said.

"But I wanted to...open it" he replied. I opened it and saw a beautiful gold anchor necklace. "Oh Harry it's beautiful" I exclaimed throwing my arms around him.

"Thank you" I whispered into his ear "it  was no problem" he replied blushing slightly. I put it on and didn't plan on taking it off for a long while. Just then Jason Ron and Hermione walked down. Oddly all at the same time....

Jason looked at me then Harry with a smirk on his face. Hermione giggled and Ron just gave Harry a look. That was weird..what was that about I thought. "Let's open presents" Jason said. "Okay I replied"

Hermione got me a silver bag to carry my books in with a gold 'A' on it. Ron got me a bunch of candy and Jason got me broom cleaning kit for my nimbus-2000. Jason opened his presents also I got him picture of us when we went to France last year.

We headed to the great hall for breakfast I sat between Harry and Jason.  Ron and Hermione sitting across from us. I saw Marcus wave me over I got up and went over to the end of the table.

"Hey Anna happy birthday" said Marcus. "Thanks Marc" I replied he congratulated me on making Gryffindor and gave me a big hug.

Then I went back to my spot I noticed Harry was blushing and Jason was smirking Hermione was giving Jason a death glare and Ron was trying to stop a laugh. "What" I asked "nothing" Hermione muttered.

HARRY'S P.O.V
---------------------------------------------

Annabeth got up and walked over to an older boy at the end of the table and started talking to him. I glared at him and Jason must of noticed because he said "calm down that's our brother"