Christmas break begins

ANNABETH'S P.O.V
-----------------------------------------------

I woke up in the common room I was laying on something but it wasn't the couch.

I looked down and blushed furiously when I saw i had my head on Harry's chest and his arm was wrapped around my waist.

I heard a giggle and turned my head to see Mione on a chair with a book in her lap.

"Have a nice sleep" she giggled. "Shut up" I snapped. I tried to sit up but Harry tightened his grip and pulled me back down.

"He totally likes you" said Mione. "He's half asleep he doesn't know what he's doing" I stated. "Whatever you say" Mione snickered. I laid back down.

Harry quickly sat up with a confused look on his face. He still had his arm wrapped around my waist and blushed when he looked down and saw me.

He quickly pulled his arm away and I giggled. "Good morning" I smirked. "Yeah" he replied still blushing.

I laughed and went up to my dorm to get ready. As I shut the door I could still hear Mione laughing at Harry I smirked and got ready.

Christmas break is tomorrow and I'm staying along with Jason, Ron, and Harry. The boys said I could camp out in their room until break is over (two weeks) and I'm excited but I'll miss Mione.

She told us she would look in her home library for anything on Nicholas Flamel and we will continue looking at Hogwarts. I'm trying to think of a way of getting into the restricted section but I can't think of anything, neither can Mione.

Today is the last day of classes and we only have them until lunch so the students can get packed no potions today!

I am doing really good in all my classes but Mione is still at the top of our year. I'm probably second or third and I'm perfectly okay with that.

Harry and I came down the stairs at the same time and we set off for breakfast.

Seamus sat by me and Harry sat on my other side. Ron, Jason, and Mione sat across from us.

The whole time Jason and Harry glared at Seamus while Seamus stared at me, it was quite creepy.

I scooted closer to Harry and Seamus glared at Harry while Harry smirked. "Why are you sitting here today?" Ron asked Seamus.

"Because I want to" snapped Seamus. "Ready for charms?" I asked "yea" everyone but Seamus replied. Seamus watched sadly as we left.

We only had one class with Seamus and I sat in between Harry and Marcus since we had that class with second years.

I enjoyed that class because Seamus knew not to try and flirt with me with my older brother sitting beside me and Harry on my other side.

Classes went pretty fast today I had charms, defense, free period, and transfiguration. Our only homework was an essay in transfiguration.

I didn't need to pack so while Mione was packing I decided to go to the boys room to finish my essay. I gave Mione a hug goodbye and left for the boys room.

I knocked and Jason answered the door. I walked in and sat on the edge of Ron's bed and started on my homework while Dean and Seamus packed.

Ron and Jason were playing Wizard chess while Harry worked on the same essay. I finished and saw him struggling so I went over to help him.

I took his essay and started correcting it while he looked over mine after about an hour we finally finished. By then it was only Harry and I in the room.

Seamus and Dean must've left for Christmas holiday and Ron and Jason probably went to the common room.

"Want to fly around the pitch?" I asked Harry. "Sure" he replied. "I'll meet you at the pitch in ten minutes" I said "okay" Harry replied.

I put on black leggings and a long sleeved shirt I put my hair up, grabbed my broom and was off to the pitch.

When I got there Harry was already waiting he was wearing the team hoodie and sweatpants. There was about 5 inches of snow on the ground and it was colder than I thought it was.

"Ready?" He asked "ready" I replied. We flew up pretty high and Harry showed me what he does during a game.

As we flew around the pitch it started snowing really hard. We dropped down a bit but continued flying around I was freezing and my teeth were chatting.

"Annabeth are you okay?" Harry asked. "I'm fine just a bit cold" I replied "here" said Harry taking off his hoodie and throwing it over my head. "Thanks but what about you?" I replied.

"I'm fine now let's get you inside before you end up sick in the hospital wing again" Harry chuckled. We walked back to the castle and Harry put his arm around me trying to warm me up and it kind of worked.

I stopped shaking so much but I was still extremely cold. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and then Christmas!

Harry and I entered the great hall for dinner. I sat down and Harry sat by Jason and Ron across from me.