First day

HARRY'S  P.O.V
--------------------------------------------

Ron was telling me about his brothers Fred and George and Annabeth and Jason's brothers Ryan and Matt.

He told me how they are pranksters and how to never except food from them when I felt a head on my lap. I tensed up with surprise.

I looked down and looked into Annabeth's wonderful light blue eyes. They fluttered closed and I relaxed. I ran my fingers through her wavy platinum hair. As her breathing steadied.

"Do you guys bleach your hair?" Hermione asked "no" Jason chuckled. "She must really like you Harry, she never lets anyone touch her hair" Jason said "really?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yea..not even me" Jason trailed off. We talked for a little while and I started to doze off with my hand still resting on Annabeth's forehead.

A blinding light went off and my eyes tore open while Annabeth gasped and opened her eyes.

Hermione giggled and I realized she had taken a picture of us. Jason and Ron and Marcus who must of joined us while I dozed off were glaring at me.

I quickly took my hands off of Annabeth's head. "Come on Annabeth we need to go to our dorm" Hermione said. "I'm fine here" she mumbled which made the boys glare at me harder if possible while I blushed.

"Annabeth you should get to bed...your brothers might murder me if you don't" I said. Annabeth sat up and said good night while giving me a quick hug.

I watched her walk up the stairs with Hermione then turned around to see three angry brothers (Ron isn't her brother but is as good as one).

"Who are you?" Marcus asked me "I'm Harry Potter..a friend of Jason,Ron,and Annabeth's" I replied.

"I'm just kidding mate Jason introduced me to you and Hermione" Marcus said "but you seemed to be too comfortable with my sister to notice" he laughed.

I blushed and gave a nervous laugh. The portrait hole swung open and four boys walked in who I noticed as Anna's brothers followed by the Weasley twins.

Jason introduced me to them and then we all walked to our dorms. I shared with Ron, Jason, Dean, and Seamus.
I changed into a t-shirt and sweats and fell asleep thinking of Annabeth.

I woke up and looked at the clock 5:30 I still had an hour and a half before breakfast. I was wide awake so I decided to get up and ready for the first day.

I walked downstairs and saw a platinum head of long hair, Annabeth.
She was sitting on the couch staring at the fire probably in deep thought.

I looked at her for a little bit then sat down next to her. "Morning Harry" she said turning to look at me.

"So, are you excited for our first day?" I asked her. "Yea I just hope we have classes together" she said "me too" I replied looking into her perfect eyes. She blushed and looked back into the fire.

I heard footsteps and saw Michael come down from his dorm and walk behind Anna. He put his finger to his lips and I just smirked and nodded.

Michael grabbed her and pulled her off the couch and onto his shoulder. She gasped in surprised and her eyes got big.

She realized it was just Michael and calmed down. Michael motioned me to follow him and still carrying Annabeth we walked to the great hall for breakfast.

Michael made his way toward older boys who I assumed to be his friends. "Is this your sister Michael?" One of the boys asked "yeah guys this is Annabeth and her friend Harry" Michael replied.

"Hello Harry" some of them said. "Your sisters hot" one of them said. Annabeth scooted closer to me while Michael and I glared at the boy.

"Never mind..didn't realize she had a boyfriend already" the boy muttered looking away.

"I don't" Annabeth said "sure" muttered Michael the other boys snickered. Making me blush and Anna's hair go pink.

"Woah what's up with her hair?" One of the boys asked. "She is an metamorphmagus and an animungus" I said.

"Wicked" the boy replied. Hermione Ron and Jason walked in and sat with the rest of the first years.

Annabeth rushed over and I closely followed. I sat in between Ron and Jason, Annabeth and Hermione sat across from us.

Anna and Hermione left early for transfiguration and Ron,Jason, and I decided to stay back while Ron finished eating.

We ran into the classroom late because we got lost. Luckily the professor wasn't there only a black cat. "Lucky the professor isn't here yet" Ron said.

Just after he said that the cat transformed into professor MaGonagall. "Woah" Jason whispered "maybe I could transform you boys into a pocket watch do you will be on time" professor McGonagall exclaimed. "Sorry professor we got lost" I said. "Perhaps a map then" professor McGonagall replied.

The other classes seemed to fly by when we had flying class Annabeth and I stood up to Malfoy and it turned out for the best because we both got a spot on the quidditch team.

I got seeker and Annabeth got chaser. We are now in the common room finishing our homework.

Annabeth finished her homework and rested her head on my shoulder. I looked at her and smiled while she looked up at me and returned it.

She closed her eyes and I went back to my homework as Lucas came in and sat on the arm of Ron's chair. We had our first quidditch practice the next day so I decided that I should probably get to bed.

"Erm guys a little help" I said looking at Annabeth. Lucas picked her up and she rested her head on his chest.
" um...thanks" I said to Lucas.

"No problem but she looked a lot more comfortable with you" he replied. I blushed and made my way up to my dorm and was out as soon as my head hit the pillow.