Philosopher's Stone

HARRY'S P.O.V
-------------------------------------------------

The next day we just stayed in the common room and played games. I told Ron and Jason about the mirror and they were amazed and excited to see it.

It was time to leave but Annabeth didn't want to go she wouldn't get attached to it.

When we left Annabeth was in the common room with her brothers and the Weasley twins lounging around and telling jokes.

Jason, Ron, and I made our way to the room and we took turns looking in the mirror. Ron saw himself as head boy and quidditch captain.

Jason saw himself and his siblings with their mum and dad. We stood there just staring at the mirror for at least an hour.

"We should get back" I sighed the boys agreed and we set off for the common room.

When we got to the common room the boys and Annabeth were huddled together asleep on the floor.

Jason shrugged and laid down on the floor next to Matt. Ron and I followed and laid down next to him and we all fell asleep on the floor.

The following nights I went back to the mirror until one night Dumbedore caught me. I surprisingly didn't get in trouble but Dumbledore said he was moving the mirror the following night.

It was the last day of break and Hermione would be coming back this afternoon.

We still haven't found anything about Nicholas Flamel and I don't think Hermione has either.

Hermione was finally back but didn't have any new information on Nicholas Flamel. She put her trunk in her room and Hermione, Ron, Jason, Annabeth and I set off for the library.

While I was reading I opened a chocolate frog and read the card. "Of course" I exclaimed "what?" Asked Ron looking up from his book. "It's Nicholas Flamel, he's on Dumbledores card" I said.

As soon as I said that Hermione took off and returned a few minutes with a book. "I checked this out weeks ago for a bit of light reading" she said "light?" Ron asked "hush" Hermione scolded.

We learned from the book Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosopher's stone which gives you immortality.

"That must be what Snape is trying to steal" Ron exclaimed "well...what should we do?" Jason asked "Let's not do anything until we are sure about this" Annabeth said.

"Okay" I sighed. Just when we were about to leave we saw Hagrid looking through some books "Hagrid" I called waving him over. Hagrid quickly shut his book he was holding, put it back and walked towards us.

"Still looking for Nicholas Flamel?" Hagrid asked "no we know who he is" Ron said "what?!" Hagrid exclaimed "shush" the librarian snapped.

"Yea we know he is the creator of the philosopher's stone" Hermione stated. "Be quiet you can't jus' go throwin information like tha' around ye might be overheard" said Hagrid.

"Sorry" Hermione muttered. "I bes' be goin..now I'm warning all of ye don' go getting yer selfs into trouble" Hagrid warned.

Then he hurried out grabbing a book off the shelf he previously had. Ron walked over to where Hagrid got the book then came back with a stack of books.

"Dragons" Annabeth questioned "what would he want to know about dragons for?" Jason asked we all shook our heads not knowing the answer.