It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 1

Start from the beginning

“Mother, thanks for the breakfast. I’m going now, Bye!” She said in a rush as she chomped a toasted bread.

“Take Care, Kara’s outside waiting!”

She went outside and found her bff, Kara.

“Come on! Let’s go to the mall!” She said. She went inside Kara’s car.

“Oh My God Ari! I can’t believe it! I just saw on the net that One Direction’s going to the mall we’re about to go! I think they’re going to go shop shop too!” Kara said happily.

“One What?” Ari asked.

“Like Oh My God Ari! You don’t know One Direction?”

“No, who are they?” She asked again.

“They were in X-Factor last year! You are so outdated!” She said.

“No I’m not. I’m just not into music, really!” She said. Kara rolled her eyes.

“Anyway, happy birthday Ari! I’m going to help you buy the perfect dress ever!” She said.

“I know! Mother lent me her credit card!” Both of them squealed.

“Perfect!” Kara stated.

“I know! The best birthday ever!” Both of them laughed. Soon, they arrived at the mall.

They went inside different stores. Finally after many hours of searching for the perfect dress for her party later they stopped at a Chinese restaurant.

“God, I thought One Direction’s going to be here! Why have I not seen them yet?”

“Been hiding from you I guess” Ari joked.

“Ari, How I wish I was you! You can eat carrots!” Kara said.

“Uh, yeah? What’s so special about it? Carrot is just... carrots!” She said.

“Like duh? You know Louis from One Direction loves girls who eats carrot!” She shrugged at her best friend and chewed her food happily. She was looking forward for her party later. Suddenly, she heard a cellphone’s ring tone...

“Someone's calling you, answer your phone it's ringing.. Unless you don't like 'em.. And you can just pretend that you didn't hear me.." A voice popped out. At first Aria thought that someone was trying to tell them that their phone was ringing.

When she looked up she saw Kara picking up her phone and a scowl on her face. Now, Ari knew that the voice awhile ago was a ringtone. It was one of those ringtones where celebrities record some message saying that someone is calling you or they got stuck inside a phone and you should answer it so that they can be set free. She sighed and looked at her friend.

“You are so addicted with them!” Ari stated. Kara gave her a duh-look.

“What’s it say?” I asked

“Oh No! I’m so sorry Ari! I gotta go now! Mom left my little sister all alone in the house!” Kara said in a hurried voice.

“Wait, how can I go home?” She asked but Kara was already far.. ‘Oh no’ she thought to herself.

She stood up and got the things they bought earlier. It was a bit heavy. Kara’s got a lot of apology to do later. Why did she have to leave her alone in the mall without a ride back home... on her birthday!

She went inside the elevator, when the door was about to close Five gorgeous boys went inside. It was like a scene where a group of handsome boys slowly enters the elevator and the girl looking at them was dozing off plus there was an added wind effect.