In Which You See The Best Hallucinations

It was a quiet morning this time. You stood in front of the sink in the small cottage owned by you and your husband. Mornings are the best time to get some housework done, no one is awake and everything is silent and peaceful. Not too hot and not too cold, the perfect environment for getting some cleanings done. Turns out someone decided to wake early today, and they placed their hands on your waist. Slowly, you both begin to sway, causing a smile to grace your face as you wash one dish five times.

"O Vreneli, my pretty one, pray tell where is your home?" He lazily sang. You laughed lowly and continued the song.

"My home it is in Switzerland 'tis made of wood and stone. My home it is in Switzerland 'tis made of wood and stone" You turned around and placed your arms on both of his shoulders.  His bright smile made you swoon. Prompto always seemed to make your knees weak involuntarily. He leaned his head down to give you a kiss, but stopped when both of your noses met. Your eyes flicked between his lips and his bright blue eyes, slightly hooded from his smile. He pulled away first. You were only a bit disappointed, but you turned back around to finish off the rest of the dishes. He groaned as he sat down and stretched at the Kitchen table.

"What's for breakfast, my love?"

"How does Eggs in a Basket sound?" He laughed and turned to face me.

"Sounds like something Iggy would make. Must run in the family." You gave him a playful glare and flicked some dish water in his face. He fixed his eyes on you and smirked.

"Is that a challenge Mrs. Argentum?"

"I don't know, is it Mr. Argentum?" you teased. His grin got wider and he moved quickly to pick you up and twirl you around, despite your protests. You both found yourselves laughing and he soon placed you on one of the counters. He positioned himself between your legs and looked up at you. You stared back, simply captured in his bright gaze. You both closed the distance in between, and met each other in a chaste kiss.

"Mother. Wake up."

You turned to see Roman. Roman was taller than you last remembered. His brown hair was messier but now it was pulled into a bun. He grew out of the clothes you gave him so you would have to go to the crown city and have him tailored again. But last time I saw him wasn't he leaving Insomnia with...Prompto..?

You turned to look at Prompto with a confused look in your eyes. You shook your head and pushed away from him, stumbling a bit over your feet. Rome came to speak once more, pleading you once again to "Wake up". His face fell and steady streams fell down his cheeks. Your head was echoing now. Words and phrases and things you had read. The ground beneath you disappeared and the voices glitched. You were falling now, with too many sounds mixing in your conscious. But one thing was clear:

You needed to wake up

__________

Ignis wasn't exactly happy about the state of his sister. He felt confused, unaware, and betrayed. Noctis had been trying to find the palace medic and was visibly panicked, or so the maid told him. Noctis had finally found the in-house doctor with the help of two maids but refused to leave [y/n] alone. Now he sat across from Ignis with his head in his hands, trying to avoid eye contact with the bespeckled man. 

"What exactly happened?" He asked calmly. Despite his uneasiness about the situation, Noctis moved his hands away from his face and focused on his friend.

"I stabbed her" he whispered.  His hands trembled as he shifted his shocked gaze to his palms. Ignis stood up fast and glared down at the seated prince.

"You stabbed my Sister? " Ignis growled. He was blinded by fury and took two steps across the room to grip onto Noct's shirt with white knuckles. With his teeth bared, He glared at Noctis with every ounce of resentment for the male in his body. Fortunately, there wasn't much of it and he soon dropped the male as quickly as he had grabbed him. He sighed and pushed his classes up the bridge of his nose and began to talk once again.

"You are going to make it up to her." He lightly threatened, "And I know just the thing you can do for her before she wakes up."

________

Woops haha

My bad yo

Busy busy busy me with school Overwatch and life in general. I'm not gonna promise anything but know i will work on this  when i have free time. BTw Kingslaive was great so was the last episode of Brotherhood. But yeah. I hope to get back to you guys soon!

Final Fantasy 15

Noctis Theme