Chapter 15

•Day 1 •

•Day 1 •

I slowly walk up to him, and I sit on top of him. His hands holding my back, he sets one of his hands on the back of my head and he crashes his lips with mine. I instantly shut my eyes and he runs his other hand up and down my back. I gasp when he turns us over on the bed and he hovers over me, he instantly rubs himself in me making me moan. My legs instantly latch onto him, he hums against my lips and I hum against his.

"What should we start off with today?" He asks, out of breath from kissing me so hard. He gently pushes my legs off him, before he gets up and heads over to his closet that I had totally forgotten about, which is the whole reason I'm here. Which is why I waited a whole week. I sit up covering my bare bottom half with the bed sheets. I look around for my clothes, he comes back. "Get up." He demands in a calm voice, I do as he says instantly. "You're my toy for the rest of the weekend sweet cheeks, you know this very well." He bites down on his bottom lip, I open my mouth to talk.

"Nope, now you can't talk without permission." He pulls out a leather strap from behind his back, stuff is about to get kinky as hell. I find myself getting really excited to find what he's going to do with this leather strap. I want to know what he's going to do with me, what positions he's going to bend me in. Where he'll put my arms and legs.

His hands are quick as they pull off my shirt. He grins at my body, leaning in and pecking my lips. "You're so perfect, you know that?" He asks, his hand slipping up my back, his fingertips running along my spine giving me goosebumps, his hands grab onto my wrists. "Come here my sweet cheeks." He slips the strap around my wrists and tightens it, making me whimper. "Now let me play with you my dear." His hand gripping my thigh.

I feel this tingly sensation in my stomach and I know its nervousness mixed with excitement. "I want to feel you." He says, walking me over to the closet door. He lifts my tied hands up high, the strap latching onto a hook that's meant for coats, he even has to lift me a bit. My toes are the only things that are touching the floor. He stands back, his eyes staring intensely at my body making me wish I wasn't completely naked. I'm not really the type of girl that is confident with my body. But yet here I am, down right butt naked with my hands over my head.