Chapter 13

I wake up the next morning in his arms, where I'm happy the most

I wake up the next morning in his arms, where I'm happy the most. I roll onto my side, with my back to him and he hugs me from behind. He buries his face into my neck giving me chills. "Good morning." He says in a deep groggy voice. The kind that gives you a lady boner, or makes you wet your panties instantly. "Morning." I smile, he kisses my neck and pulls me closer to him. I chuckle when it tickles at first, then I get really turned on. And you bet! Right away I feel his morning wood, how lucky of me to be apart of his morning! Hello Jimin and Jimin number two.

But I know that males can't help it when this happens to them. I turn in his arms and smirk at him when we're face to face. "You seem very excited to be in bed with me." I chuckle. He grins. "Always." He says before pressing his lips against mine, neither of us even caring about morning breath. Our bodies are close together, no space whatsoever. So whenever I moved, he'd groan because I'm just that close to it.

I scoot up closer to his face so that his bulged member is pressed up against my pelvis, I slowly bite my lip. His eyes peer into mine, waiting for me to kiss him but I don't. So instead he decides to say something. "Tomorrow's Friday, you know what that means ?" He asks. I smile. "You have me all to yourself?" I ask as I rub myself against his hard clothed member. He nods, and I hear him slowly exhale through his nose. "Then today, you're all mine." I say with a smirk, he looks at me surprised and even a little confused until I push him on his back and sit on top of him.

"You said he's all mine, right?" I ask, scooting back so that I'm sitting on his thighs and his member is in front of me. He nods, not saying a thing. I look down at the bulge in his pants. "That's not fair, is it?" I ask as I unbutton the front. I slowly unzip the his pants, right away the bulge becomes bigger. I shouldn't stop there, right? That would be just playing mean, so I pull on the front of his shirt and he sits up before I slip it off so I can see his amazing body. "Dear God Jimin, you don't know how mouth watering your body is." I say as I run my hands along his hard chest and abs. He chuckles and smiles at me. "Only for you sweet cheeks.." He whispers as he pulls my face so that our lips touch.

He then flips me on my back so that he hovers over me, his lips never leaving mine. His hips rolling into mine, I wrap my legs around him, though I want to be on top. I'm just doing it so I can feel him better. It's very good contact since he's so hard and the cloth of his boxers are thin, and so are my pajama bottoms. We just sort of rub on each other for awhile until he finally pulls away, a little out of breath.