Chapter 9

I feel anxious as we ride in the car, I see his hand tapping against the steering wheel

I feel anxious as we ride in the car, I see his hand tapping against the steering wheel. "Why don't we go to your house?" I ask. I see him bite his lip. "So anxious to have me?" He a small smirk on his lips. "You're so certain." I say. He looks at me and smiles. "Of course I'm certain." He says, and I don't notice that he's taken a hand off of the steering wheel and is inching it to my inner thigh, slowly lifting my dress. Which takes a while because my dress is hella long, I don't stop him. He looks back to the road.

"You're going to wish that you wore underwear sweet cheeks." He says inching in closer. I smirk and force my hand against his member. He looks at me with a smirk. "Oh, you want to play that way huh?" He asks seductively and I know I'm in trouble. "Pick up your dress." He finally gets my dress to a desired length before he touches my clit, rubbing it rapidly. I let out a moan. "I don't plan on losing to you this time Jimin, not this time." I tell him. He smirks. "We'll see about that sweet cheeks." I circle my hand on his still limp member.

I run my hand up and down on his clothed sized, I smirk as I feel it harden against the cloth of his dress pants. He lets out a groan and I moan as he continues to play with me. I unzip his pants and stuff my hand inside his boxers, he twitches in his seat. "Izzy.. That's... That's a.." He doesn't finish as I begin to run my hand along his hardened size. I let out a moan as his hand speeds up. I whip it out and it's harder than ever, begging me to continue to touch it.

I pull my hand away teasing, he looks at me mad. "Don't play like that.." He says forcing his fingers into me, causing me to throw my head back. I smirk at him. "You woke him up, now you finish him off." He says, demanding me as he continues to play with me. I'm surprised he hasn't crashed the car, it makes me wonder if he's done this before. I slouch a bit giving him better access to my core, he stops and looks at me as we're at a stop sign.

"You don't touch me.. I won't touch you.." He says about to take his hand away. I grab onto his hand forcing him to touch me as I grab a hold of his member with my other hand. He lets out a low groan. "You like it rough sweet cheeks?" He asks as he forces his fingers back into me. I stroke him quickly out of nowhere and the car swerves. "Fuck." I hear him groan out of breath. "Do you want to kill us?" He asks, I chuckle out of breath and stroke his faster.