"You fucking bitch!! I told not to talk to her like that!! And how can you still write to that stupid boy?? I'm sure he forgot you even exist!!! I forbid you to write to him, you understand me?"Dad scolded me slapping me,

I cried but what made me angry was when he called my Harry, stupid boy. That day I realised that my dad the good daddy was gone, coz I remember he used to love Harry a lot and he once said he was happy I have a friend like him.

"Don't say a word against Harry! He's the only one, the only one who love me, he makes me happy!! He's not like you all, he's nice!!"I said and my dad was even more in rage.

"You have crossed the limits young lady!! You make do this!!!"He said and I was scared now. Dad caught my hair tight dragging me to my room and locked us inside. Never been this scared in my life. Dad hit me so many times everywhere, my face, my stomach,arms, legs, till I get bruises, I screamed in pain crying too.

"HARRY!!!"Even in pain, I screamed Harry for help, even if I know he won't come coz he can't, still my heart needed him.

"Your Harry won't be here to save you!! He forgot about you, so should you!!"Dad said.

"No he didn't, he won't!!"I cried.

"You write him one more letter, you're dead young lady!!!"Dad said leaving me in my room. I cried my heart out, head buried in my pillow. My body was in pain, I saw my arms, hands,legs were bruised, purple. How could a woman change the perfect dad into the biggest monster??? Mom where are you??? Please come back, I need you!!!!

From this day, everything has changed, more terrible! Dad and Lydia abusing me more, I can't even write to Harry, this was mad drove me mad. Everyday after school, I would go to my bathroom, take a blade and cut myself on the wrists, legs too.

"Harry, I need you and I'm gonna stop when I see you again. If I have to die, then I'll die and see you in heaven!! Love you Harry, wish you were here with me!!"I murmured crying.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Why would you cut yourself?"Harry asked me.

"I hated my life there, writing to you was the only thing to make me happy and they took it from me!"I told him crying in his arms and he was caressing. I am so happy to be back in Cheshire so happy to be with Harry again, I was right, he never forgot about me.

"You didn't have to cut yourself!! You could die!! I would accept you dying Estee!! Now that you're here, you're safe with me, you know you need me I'll always be here right?"Harry said. Why is he so good to me???

"I know Harry, that's why I came here myself!!"I said smiling finally , a bit but still.

"Wait what? You came by yourself? From New York?"Harry asked me shocked.

"If my dad knows I came here, he'll kill me! I ran away Harry!! I can't continue like this? I needed you back in my life!!"I told him.

"You're crazy Estee! That's why I love you my Esteebear!!!"Harry said finally smiling which made me smile. Feels like smiling after years.

"Harry!! I think we should really go to Nandos now, your friends are waiting for us!"I reminded him and he laughed.

"They're your friends too! Come on let's go!"Harry said, he stood up showing his hand to help me get up and we both got into his black Range Rover, Harry is officially the best driver!!

"Harry?"I called him.

"Yes?"Harry asked me.

"It's good to be back!"I told him smiling, he was smiling too. God I missed his face so much, Im finally back to my favorite place with my favorite person in the world.

"You have no idea how happy I am to have you back!!"Harry said while driving. I knew it!!! In your face Lydia, Harry would never forget me!!!

(Harry)

Hearing what happened to Estee really broke my heart! How could this happen to my cute Esteebear??? It's crazy how one woman would change the perfect family man into a monster that abuses his daughter he used to call her his princess. Can't believe Estee was cutting herself in addition to her father's and stepmom's abusing, stepsister bullying. Poor girl, I'm glad that she's back and I like her guts that she decided to run away from all this and came alone to Cheshire. That shows how strong she is. Hearing her saying she needed me back in her life really warmed my heart. Now that my Esteebear is back, I'm gonna make her forget those bad, dark memories of her terrible NY life so she'll happy again. Both of us will be happy. I drove to Nandos, when we went inside, I saw Eleanor waving at us to join them.

"I thought you were never gonna show up! It's already 3:30pm!"Liam said.

"Leave them Liam, they have a lot to catch on!"Eleanor said. She gets it.

"Sorry to keep you waiting!"Estee said sweetly.

"Nah it's ok sweetheart!"Louis said. I gave him a look, I don't want them to flirt with her, call me possesive I don't care, I just want my Esteebear to be happy and let her choose her prince charming if she wants one. We ordered our favorites, Estee wasn't so hungry, so she ate just one chicken, Niall was the most hungry one as usual.

"Niall leave some for Estee!"I told him.

"No I had enough!! You can eat Niall!"Estee so nice said.Niall screamed like a kid who s been starving for ages.

"So Estee, how was Harry when you first met him?"Eleanor asked Estee, she started smiling. Does she has to be so cute????

"He saved from some boys in the parc! From this day I knew he's the best bestfriend anyone could ever have!"She said looking at me with her cutest happy smile. I gave her a hug.

"Aww. Aren't you cute?"Eleanor cooed cutely cuddling in Louis'arms.

"Hey like today right?"Niall said. Estee and I both nodded smiling. Suddently Estee's phone rang.

"Hello?"She answered then for some reason her happy face turned white scared looking at me.

"Harry! I'm doomed!"Estee said.

Who's that?? Why is she so scared???

(A/N: Ooooohh Who called Estee? What's gonna happen? Sorry for the long wait, I had my semester exams!! Hope you enjoy the story and I can't believe it 202 reads, thank you so much!!!)