How you met

Dead shot:
"I am not going to play one of you sucks game!" I yelled towards the gard. "You're honey are going to save the world" after that everything went black.
Later that day you woke up. But in front of all the people you didn't know. "hey gurl!" Harley said. You did know her. "What the hell is wrong with you fools?!" You shouted again towards a couple of gards. One of the gards wanted to attack you but you pushed him in his face. "ohhh i like her" you heard behind you. "hey i am y/n" you exclaimed. "floyed"

Harley:
You were rejected as teacher. All because of your stupid history. It all began when your father turned mad and you instantly too. "Where do i have to go now?" You asked yourself walking on the left road. "Sweetie we can rule the world!" A voice behind you said. "and who you may be?" You asked. "Harley...harley quinn" you smiled. "Y/n y/l/n/

June/entranchess:
You worked for amanda she was a kinda your boss. But one day you were so pissed off...
"Amanda i already told you i got no clue or anything you'll have to wait!" You said frustraded. "y/n i hired you because you were smart but come on!" You rolled your eyes. "i will work harder even when i already did!" On that moment june walked in. "Amanda can i talk to you?" Amanda nodded. "just wait a second" she said walking away. "Hey i am june!" You looked up annoyingly. "Y/n is the name"

Rick flag:
You were hired in the army. It was always your dream to be in the army. But this was a different situation. You had to control the "new good people" with a buddie. And that was rick.rick flag.
"So you are the new girl? Nice to meet you i am rick" a guy said. You smiled widely. "I am y/n and the same" it was quit for a couple seconds. "So you're ready?" He asked. "as ever"

Joker:
"Doll i am not going to hurt you. Now,are we scared or not?" Joker asked. 100% you were scared but you didn't see it on your expression. "scared of you? Pfff who are you kidding not me" you lied. Joker laughed as he came closer. "and now sweetheart?" Yeah yes i am scared at all freaking shit. "Nope i am sorry" you said cool. "i am y/n" you said trying to change the subject. "Nice to meet you lovely y/n" he creeped out.

This was the first chapter i
Hope you liked it❤️
If you did tap on the star under👇👇👇👇😘