J: No, It's okay.

S: This could be our chance of hanging out :D

J: If you insist. Is it okay with you Oliver?

S: He's in the shower

J: How do you know?

S: We live together :P

J: Oh....

S: We'll pick you up in thirty.... an hour! I'm going to go join him ;)

J: Okay o.O

you have left the conversation.

I got up from my bed and took myself a shower. I wonder where we're going. It doesn't really matter to me as long as I'm eating.

After my shower, I got dressed and waited by my door. They'll be here in a few minutes.

"Where are you going?" Corbin asked.

"It's none of your business."

"It should be."

"I was never yours! Just leave me alone. Go bother Declan. Isn't that why you're here?"

"I'm only here to see you. Your brother is really not my type of guy to hang around with."

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. Sammy was standing there with the biggest smile ever. "Let's go!" he said and then pulled me outside.

"Bring him back by noon!" Corbin yelled and slammed the door shut.

"Who is that?" Ollie asked as soon as we got inside the car.

"A jerk."

Sammy started the car and drove off.

"So, any ideas?"

"IHop!" Ollie said with a smile.

"Sure, let's go with IHop." I say.

"IHop it is!"

***

"Table for three." Sammy said to the waiter. The waiter grabbed three menus and guided us to our table.

I sat down first and my two new friends sat across from each other. Sammy smells good.

I looked down at the menu. There are some good stuff. I don't want spend too much of my money. The waiter kept calling my name for some reason.

"Jeydon, what would you like to drink?" Sammy asked.

"Water would be good." I say and the waiter left.

I looked at the menu again. What could I get for the price of less? I could get a regular breakfast meal for only $3:95! That's a pretty good bargain!

I set my menu down just to see Sammy and Ollie making weird faces at each other. That's just creepy. I guess it was because the are in love. They're happy together.

I wonder if I can be out in the open, hugging and kissing Zane. I wouldn't have to worry about. No waiting till after school to kiss my boyfriend. Watching other people flirt with my boyfriend. It would be so nice.

Our waiter came back with our beverages and took out a notepad and pencil. "I'll get the Chocolate chip pancake." Ollie says quietly.

"I'll get the strawberry shortcake one!" Sammy said.

"I'll get the regular, no sides." I tell him and he jotted the orders down and walked off to the kitchen.

Ollie played around with his straw and I just took long sips. "I miss home." Sammy finally said.