"I know you do Lukey." she replied before cuddling into him again. 

About an hour later the oven was alerting me that the Ham was done. I went into the kitchen to get the ham out so I could make the gravy for the potatoes. That didn't take too long to do. I set the table for the three of us and cut some of the ham up to put on a plate once the dinner was set I called everyone out to the table. Lucas practically ran because he was starving. Everything turned out perfect for us. 

"Maya this dinner was delicious." Lucas said after taking a sip of his Pepsi. 

"Yeah, Maya it was so good. We should save some for Mommy." McKenzie replied.

"We will for sure save some for her." I replied. "I'm so glad you guys liked it." 

"What are we going to have for dessert?" Kenzie asked. 

"I brought some pies that my mom baked but we will have them after your bath." I answered. 

"What kind of pies are they?" Lucas asked. 

"She made you an Apple Pie and a Pumpkin Pie for me and Kenzie." I answered with a smile. 

After we finished eating started on Mckenzie's bath. What worked out great is there was a bathroom right there near the kitchen so while she played in the bath tub I cleaned up the table, loaded the dish washer, and put the left over food away. I was leaning up against the counter in the middle of reading a text message on my phone when Lucas walked into the kitchen. He walked over to me and stood in front of me placing his hands on the each side of me on the counter. I laid my phone down on the counter beside me and folded my arms against my chest. 

I rolled my eyes at him "What do you think you are you doing, Huckleberry?" 

He didn't say anything instead he picked me up and gently placed me on the counter top that way I didn't have to look up at him. He stood between my legs and I wrapped my arms around his neck then smiled at him.

"I just wanted to get a moment with you. She's in the bathtub so its perfect." he whispered. 

I smiled and then kissed him on the lips. "You're quite the sneaky one."  

"I told you I got it covered. We can still be us when she's around." 

"Well what exactly are we?" I asked. Lucas and I hadn't really discussed what our relationship was. Maybe now was a good time to do that. 

"Well considering the fact that we have kissed 3 times in one day  I assume that we're definitely more than just friends. " he replied "And the day's not even over yet so that so it probably won't be the last time we kiss today." 

"So you're officially my boyfriend?" I said with a grin on my face. 

"I guess so. I want nothing more than for you to be my girlfriend." he smiled. 

"The hard part is going to be when you have to leave to go back to Texas." I frowned. 

"We'll make it work. I promise you." he said before giving me another kiss. 

"MAYA!! I'm ready to get out now." McKenzie hollered and I pulled away so fast .  Lucas lifted me up off the counter and put me on the ground so I could get McKenzie dressed. She didn't know it yet but I got her some really cute Christmas Pajamas that matched the ones that I had brought. Once I got her dressed it was nearing 8:00 and she ran out to be with Lucas so I went and changed into mine. I got her a small piece of pie and then grabbed the book I was going to read to her tonight. We settled on the Nigh Before Christmas. Lucas commented on how cute our Pajamas were and he himself got a piece of his own pie. He loved it and said it was the best he'd ever eaten. Once McKenzie was officially down for the night I went out and joined Lucas in the living room. We settled on watching "Christmas Story." and then once that ended he grabbed my hand and took me over the Bay Window that was in their living room. It was beautiful out, the snow was glistening in the moon light and he had turned on some Christmas Music. It was kind of romantic. He walked over and sat down beside me. I leaned into him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"This is going to be so hard when you leave." I replied. 

"Yeah, I know it will be." he answered. "I got you something." 

"What?" You didn't have to get me anything." I said and I was surprised that he got me something. It actually reminded me that I got him something too. 

"Before you give me it, I got you something too." I said before getting up and walking over to my purse to grab his gift. 

I grabbed his gift and walked back over to him, "I saw this when I was Christmas shopping the other day and just had to buy it for you."  I replied as I handed him the small box. "Open yours first." 

Lucas slowly unwrapped the gift I got him. He smiled as soon he saw what it was. I had bought him a watch that had a little cowboy hat and boots in the middle of it.  

"I love it Maya." he replied. "Here open yours." 

Lucas opened the gift for me and I was shocked to a beautiful little charm bracelet in it. He had already bought me a couple charms. One of the charms was a cowboy hat which represented him, the other was a heart that said "I've always been with you." he told me he saw that and it made me think of me and my mom. I almost started crying at how much thought he put into it. 

I looked up at him "I love it, Lucas. it's so beautiful."  I put the bracket on my lap and then grabbed kissed him but this time I put more into the kiss so he knew how much the gift meant to me.  

We pulled away from each other and he looked at me "I really like you Maya." he said. 

"I really like you too."  

"By the way look up." he said with a grin. 

I looked up and noticed the mistletoe hanging above us. He had this all planned out. What a romantic. How did I get so lucky. The one thing in the back of my mind is I hope we weren't moving to fast. He had to leave for Texas after New Years. We were only one day into his stay here and he was already stealing my heart.