This Brother

***Nicky POV***

I was hit in the head. Very hard. But I could make out a tall man. He punch a human hound and rip it to shreds. Then I black out.

***Jacob POV***

Blake's new creation has proven better than Nicky. He managed to stop all of the hounds.

Blake was talking to it, while Mitch blabber about how Nicky will not be happy.

Nicky is past out in my arms. her face was relaxed. She looks so much better now, since I pump some blood into her.

She moan and her eyes open. She push me away at a strong force I fell in my butt. She used her super speed to hug Mitch. And jealousy stings.

"Who he?" Nicky ask pointing a finger at the new creation.

"His 0.0.2. Improve version of you." Blake reply without looking at her.

***Nicky POV***

How dare he replace me. I am the first, the best. 0.0.2 snarl at me. I pointed my middle finger at him. He just chuckled.

" The best part is. I can't be killed by a piece of sliver."

He laughed as he threw a knife at me. He threw it at such speed I didn't see it.

Expecting it to bounce off, it went into my chest. I gasp as I felt burning go threw my body. I scream at the pain. It was sliver!

****************

Shout out to my friends:

Lozza_Lol

CamrynLynn17

HumbleBookKeeper