This is crazy

Mitch POV

I watch in horror as Nicky felled to the ground screaming. Her eyes were glowing red and fangs appear. She was eyeing me like she want to eat me. I became worried. But Nicky ran over to the pool of blood, and began to lick it up. As doon the blood reach her lips I could see colour returning to her. She was gain weight. But not getting fat. Her muslce grew. But not by much. The blood was gone. She walk up to me and garb me by the neck. She bare her fangs. I closed my eyes.

"Nicky your better than this." I muttered. Her grip losen. She slam me agasint the wall and ress her fangs agasint my neck.

Nicky POV

I'm crazy. I'm not human. My fangs press agasint Mitch skin. But not going. I trying my best. But something forcing, pushing me to do it. What happens when i sucks his blood? Does he turn into somethign like me? Like in the old movies?

Then I had a flashback.

*flash back*

I was runnign around destory every computer in the lab.  A file was showing  what I most likey be able to do. There was stuff about the sun and bats. But one thing caught my eye. If i bite it would be 87% chance of them dying. The rest would them turning into something like me

*end of flash back*

NO! I'm not killing Mtich. I will only use my powers to protect the one I love! And that a pinkie priomse and I never broken a pinkie proimes before!

Mitch POV

Nicky was standing there. I gave her should a squeeze prepearing for pain that never came. She let go and fell to the groun crying.

"Sorry I'm so sorry." She said between tears.

This was so unlike her. I remenber at school was the nice girl you don't want to get angry. She was nice and caring, but when she mad. Take cover. She was the tough girl that never cry. And here she is. Crying, I never seen her do it before. Her chin is stain with blood. It was scary but..... She is my friend.  I sat down beside her and hug her. She tensed. Shocked by my affection. 

"I care for you. I lost everyone else. I'm not losing you. I whisper in her ear. She fell asleep in my arms. Relieved.