This hurts

I haven't seen Nicole for months. It's almost the end of summer. I stay with Blake. Knowing I couldn't survive out there by mydelf. I discover that in Sydney ruins, there is a nation growing. They made entertainment based off the hunger games.

The nation is hunting down survivors and thrown in an arena. Worst of it live on TV.

Having nothing to do I watch it. Now they are showing the 'tributes' you could say.

Something caught my eye. And my heart. Nicky was there. Hiding in the shade. She was a tribute.

Nicky POV

Standing in a small room with other people. Their smell was so tempting. I haven't eaten since I was in the lab. My skin is really pale. I was so thin I could feel my ribs. Flying cameras are filming us. It was making me angry.

Someone tap on my shoulder. I turn and gasp.

"Mitch!"I cried hugging my school friend.

"Hey Nicole!" He said hugging me back.

A voice went over the speakers.

"Listen up! Here are the rules for the first round. Your goal is to get supplies in to your box. This box will be given to you. You CAN kill in this and steal from others. But first you need a partner. It's your choice! You only have 10 minutes to gather supplies. If your out side your box, you will be killed. You and your partner will both win. Garb a partner and enter a box."

I garb Mitchell straight away. There 14 of us. We were about to enter a box.

"We don't have to listen to you f**kers!" Boy scream. A gun came out and shot him and girl next to him. I guess to keep it even. Mitchell quickly push me in.

"You don't want to get shoot!" He said as the door closed behind us. The smell of blood was driving me crazy.

"I go in, you guard." I was about to reject, when the door open. And Sun pour in.