This Sucks

A man pushed through the circle of bandits. He wore a white cloat.

"Looks like his lady friend is hurt" He said with a worry expression but it turn to a evil grin. "New test rats! Come on boys, let save this lady's life!"  Two man pick up Nicky and carried her while the others push me to follow the man. They took me into a cave and pushed me into a cage.  They left with Nicky.

Nicky POV

I woked up with a man hovering other me. He smiled when looked other at me. 

"Your perfect!" He cired

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"You got the perfect body and mind, for the testing!"

"The what?" I asked confused.

"Plus that man over there wanted to kill you because you stole his guns last mouth, but that just maked you even better!" He said pointing to a smailer guy.

"Sorry, but your not testing anything on me." I said sitting up. "Wheres Jacbo?" 

"Oh your friend, his fined. But he wounldn't be for long if you refuse to let us test on you." He said in a checky smile. "But in other words, if you refuse he be dead, but you still be tested on, it just makes it harder on us." 

I sigh, knowing he isn't kidding. After all I think he just save my life. 

"What are you testing on me?" I asked.

"Oh it just a liquid to see your reaction." He replyed too happy.

"Is that it?" I asked and he nodded. "Ok but let me see Jacbo first."

"Sure."

Jacbo POV

After Nicky explain everything to me, I was happy to mad.

"What? They could be lying! What if they kill me after they test on you?" I complained. I was stuck in the cage while she just sat out side with body gurds next to her.

"I just have to take that risk." I said

"Time to go." The body guard said pulling Nicky away. She waved good bye.

I quicky pulled out my phone with a cord. I might not have the body but I am smart. I began to hack the computer system. I search the files ( The system was just too easy). I found something that scared me so much. They gonna turn her into a Human howl! Not only that they are adding other fuilds into her. Some are poisonous. They are gonna turn her into a monster!