Vampire's World War

The world is radio active because of world war 3, and world war 3 was cause by a man wanting power.

I'm running for my life, not from the police or a creepy friend. But from a bandit. He saw my supplies and wants them.

My name is Nicole you can call me Nicky. And I'm 16 years old. My family and I escape from the war to Threbo. A town in Australia, NSW. We heard of a family growing from the ashes of this war. We went there and now we are part of a small village. But my new home has a payment. Your not allowed to stay here with out a job. My mother job is with the chickens, My father's job is in the field, My brother's is hearding and shearing sheep and little me? I have the most dangrous job. I go outside the sliver feance to gather supplies. And thats what I am doing.

Bang! The shot gun bullet hits the tree beside me. Bang! Bang! Bang! I duck under a fallen to tree to get out of his fireing rang. Where is his now? Did he see me?

I waited untill heard the howl of a human hound. A human hound is a person who.....well eats other people agasint there will. When the war was going Japan made a bomb that sets off gases, that turn humans into train hunters for human blood. The bandits is slient. Well his dead. There must be around two. The human hounds must be eating. And the scenet of the bandits blood shoud block my smell. It would take them a seconds to see me. Which is all I need. The sliver feance was just ahead of me. Jacbo was there behind the feancing hand signaling me to run. And I did. I heard the sound of the human hound howl, knowing they should be on tail.

"Open the f**king gate!" I cired. Jacbo open the gate letting me in and slamming it behind me. The one thing human hounds hate is sliver, no one knows why. But this is why we have a sliver feance.

The hell hounds stop glaring at us and howling. Up close I can see how human like they are. The only thing giving them away is the human blooding dripping from their lips. They trn and run off knowing this old trick.

The ground rumble and shouting came from the village.

"Their back already?" I asked

"Yep, but bigger than before."