This kills.

I pushed and pulled on the bars of the cage. Screamed and yelled. I began to try to bend open the bars. Didn't work. I scream Nicky's name. I stopped screaming when i looked over and saw a puppy with the keys on it collar.

"Come here doggie." I said whistling. The dog came over and I snatched the keys off the collar. I open the cage and run down the hall opening and looking for Nicky. After around five door I found with cords coming out of her, they were already done.

"You little b**ch" I screamed at the man.

"Shhh, or you awake, we just need to run a test. Now don't you dare tell her the truth yet ok?"

Nicky POV

I wake up with Jacob in the corner of the room, not even looking at me. Which was kind of odd?

"Good morning or should I say afternoon, we need to take a couple of test ok? But before we do let's eat! Oh by the way my name is Blake" He led to a white room. On table was a plate of fruit and different kinds of meat. A young boy sat in the corner of the food eating a apple. I walked in but no one else followed. This is very strange. Blake's voice enter the room.

"Just eat something hung then we can continue eating."

How very odd. I walk straight to the fruit, but stop with my hand hovering over a pear. Now I don't eat meat much. But the meat looking tempting. The raw meat though on the other end of the table smells yummy. I licked my lip, and noticed my noses twitching. I never wanted to eat meat in my life. But now I'm crazy for it.

"What's that meat over there? The raw one." I asked.

"Oh, it's a 'special' typ, best eaten raw." Blake replyed still hidden. I walk on ate. Ate like an animal. Soemthing not right here. Why is no else here? And why is there a young boy tied up over there. And why does he smell.....oh no.

Jacob POV

It was horrible seeing my friend eat like that. Worst of all. That meat is human.

"Amazing! She can control her thirst, but she won't even glance at the young boy! I wonder was she be like when she hungry. Will she kill on slight? No, at she would fight her thirst. But I think she go pale." Blake muttered.

The window glass smash as Nicky leap in at blinding speed and had Blake against the wall choking him.

"What the hell?! That glass was bullet proof!" A body guard said pulling Nicky off Blake. But she threw him into the wall.

She turn to Blake.

"Now listen Nicky, We need to know what you can do and test you out for your safety and others. Besides if your ever going to get rid of theses affects you need me."

He had a point. I looked a Nicky. Scared as hell. Her blue eyes were glowing red. Long fangs appeared. Where did they come from?

"WHAT DID YOU TURN ME INTO!!" She scream at him.

"Your smart, I'm sure you can figure it out. You're a vampire. We sharpened your senses. Your speed and strength has increase 10 times. That breaks the record of any human! But with those mixed ...uuhh.... liquids, it best to stay out of sun. By the way, you might also be able to see in the dark." Blake muttered, chosing his words wisely, by leaving the part out having to live off humans.

She disappeared in a flash, the next thing I know there was a fire. Nicky has destory every file, computer and device in the building in a flash.

The last I saw her was her coming up to me, seeing if we were still friends. Of course I didn't want to. Well would you do? Knowing she could kill you. According to Blake her fangs have a strong venom. No one can survive a bit from her.

The very scary part, is no normal weapon can get past her monster skin. Only sliver can.