《 had to admit it 》

Its not 'The Banquet' just yet, but this is important. And I have a feeling you Adrienette and Ladynoir fans won't like it. Sorry 😅

🐞🐞🐞

Ladybug and Cat Noir de-transformed saying 'spots off' and 'claws in'.

They both wore cream coloured skirts while Marinette wore a mid drift top with a slight pink floral design on it.

Marinette snuck a glance at Adrien while she was talking to Tikki. His chest was still bare, and still tanned. A barely audible sigh snuck out of her lips. "What's wrong, Marinette?" Tikki asked.

Her bluebell eyes shone in concern for her Miraculous holder. "Nothing Tikki." Marinette started, looking longingly at Adrien, her all-time crush, "I just don't know what to do. Now that I know Adrien is Cat Noir and he knows that I'm Ladybug, it just sort of seems awkward."

Tikki nodded, and smiled over at Adrien, watching Marinette. "He does seem to like the way you look, though." Marinette's kwami smiled.

The dark haired girl blushed and looked over to see Adrien quickly look at the floor. She sighed walking over to him. "D-does this feel awkward, you know, after knowing each others identities." She asked gesturing towards them, her index finger pointed in between them.

She never really had the time or was able to talk to Adrien alone about this whole thing, him being Cat Noir and her being Ladybug.

Adrien nodded eagerly, "Yeah. It does a tiny bit."
He looked down at Marinette her tanned body contrasting with the lightness of her clothes. And then he remembered the promise he made to himself.

It'll will be the first thing I'll do.

But seeing Marinette's shy state, he didn't think that that would be a good idea. It would just make things more awkward.

Instead he brought Marinette into a hug. "Thank God, I didn't lose you." He murmured into her blue-black hair. She chuckled, her body moving against his.

The next day, Moses came into the room while Marinette and Adrien were sleeping. He watched Marinette's figure move up and down peacefully in slumber. He smiled at her as a soft smile was ever present in her sleep-like state.

Moses had to admit it. She looked cute. He pressed a quick kiss onto her lips, wondering if his suspicions were true about kissing her.

You see, ever since he heard about Ladybug in the scriptures and how she was the bearer of good luck and creation, he fell in love with her instantly. And just seeing her sleeping and at peace made him fall in love with her even more.

Her lips were soft and delicate and he couldn't believe what he just allowed himself to do. Marinette started to stir in her sleep and Moses hastily ran out of the room, marveling in the way his lips felt against hers.

🐞🐞🐞

Please don't hate me guys!
Just see how it rolls out, okay?
Okay.

Stay tuned!