《 don't worry 》

"Ladybug!" Cat Noir yelled running over to his beloved partner.
"What happened? Is she alright?" Ivan was back to his normal self and was oblivious to what happened.
Cat Noir glared at him. He didn't say anything.

Cat put two fingers to her neck, checking her pulse. He could feel a constant throbbing against his finger tips.
Thank god. She's breathing.

Cat Noir picked Ladybug up effortlessly, and looked down at her face, hoping for her eyes to flutter open.
They didn't.

Cat Noir used his extendable stick as a means of transportation, hoping to get to the hospital faster.

He rushed into the Emergency Room, with his poor Ladybug in his arms. "Can somebody help? She needs help urgently!"

A nurse rushed to Ladybug's aid with a hospital bed. Cat Noir laid Ladybug down gently on the bed, hoping she was going to be alright.

Cat Noir followed the nurse into a private room. The kind looking woman hooked Ladybug up to all of these machines when he heard Ladybug's earrings beep.
"Um, could you excuse us for a few minutes? She's going to change back." Cat Noir asked.
"Yes. Of course."
The nurse turned to go and then turn around when Cat Noir asked, "Could you also bring some chocolate chip cookies?"
"Of course." The nurse seemed a little reluctant in agreeing to that one, not knowing why Cat Noir would need chocolate chip cookies for...but, hey! He's a hero.

As the nurse left, closing the door behind her, Cat Noir heard Ladybug's earrings beep one last time. Quickly pulling the curtains which surrounded the bed closed, he whispered to her, "Don't worry, Ladybug. I'll keep your secret safe."

Ladybug's mask and suit faded away into a white floral top, a grey blazer and light pink pants. "Marinette?" Cat Noir asked.

A red and black spotted kwami flew out of Marinette's Miraculous looking terribly exhausted. "Hang on, I asked the nurse for some cookies." Cat Noir smiled.
"Thank you." A small, sweet, highpitched voice answered.
"No problem."

Cat Noir looked down at Marinette, "Is she going to be okay?"
"Yes. She is one tough cookie to crack." The kwami giggled. "I'm Tikki, by the way."
"Adrien." He smiled at the small red and black creature.
Tikki was taken aback, "You know, you didn't have to tell me that, right?"
"Yeah, but I know who Ladybug is, so I figured it would only be fair if I shared my identity too."
Tikki smiled. "Marinette will be very happy to know."
"Does she hate me?" Cat Noir blurted out. He regretted it almost immediately.
"As Cat Noir?"
"As both. Adrien and Cat Noir."
"No. She doesn't. She definitely doesn't hate you." Tikki smiled warmly.
"Then why does she always stutter? Her face turns red like she's angry at me."
"No. She's embarrassed." Tikki smiled.
Cat Noir still looked confused. Tikki sighed, "You really are oblivious to everything around you, aren't you?"
Cat Noir shrugged.
"She loves you Adrien. And she doesn't admit it, but I think she likes you as Cat Noir as well."
"Really?" New hope bounded its way into Cat Noir's mind and heart.
Tikki nodded and smiled.

A groan came from Marinette's throat, and her eyelashes started to flutter.
"Ladybug?" Cat Noir asked.
"Mmm...Kitty?" Marinette's eyes fluttered open, her normally bright blue irises looking dull.

"Are you okay, Marinette?" Cat Noir asked.
Her eyes widened and she looked down at herself, wondering where her Ladybug suit went.

"Don't worry. I'll keep your identity a secret."

🐞🐞🐞