《 lucky charm 》

The Ticket Master was throwing his purple Akumatised tickets at Ladybug and Cat Noir. Ladybug assumed that that was where the Akuma was trapped. "Cat Noir! The tickets hold the Akuma. How can we get it?"

"How about this?" Cat Noir started, "Ask him to stop throwing these flipping tickets at us so we can sneak up on him and get it?"

"Now is not the time for your jokes, Cat."

"It wasn't a joke."

Ladybug rolled her eyes.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug shouted. She threw her magical yo-yo in the air and what came back down was a fisherman's net.

What the hell am I supposed to do with a fisherman's net? She asked herself.

"Are you going to show us some of your marvelous fishing skills, m'lady?" Cat Noir asked.

Ladybug chuckled, "I don't have any fishing skills, yet alone marvelous ones."

Ladybug's eyes travelled over the objects which were in front of her.

The Ticket Master stood a few metres away from a street light post, his hooked hand up and ready to strike. His eyes gleamed with laughter.

He was laughing at the net.
Ooh, he is so going to regret that.
Ladybug smirked.

"I got it." Ladybug said underneath her breath. "Cat Noir!" She called and nodded her head in the direction of the street light post. Cat Noir smiled and went to The Ticket Master's left, making the villain turn towards him.

Cat Noir started to pressure The Ticket Master in stepping backwards towards the post.

Ladybug ran towards the post and tied the strings attached to the fisherman's net around the pole tightly, not wanting the chance of the knot to come undone.

Cat Noir pressed The Ticket Master back against the pole while Ladybug tangled The Ticket Master's hooked hand into the net.

The hero duo took a couple steps back and watched their work almost complete itself - with the help of The Ticket Master, of course.

The villain shook his hook hand, desperately trying to get free. Not succeeding, he let go of the evillised ticket and used his other hand to pul on the hook making the net pull against the post.

Ladybug raced towards the ticket. She picked up the ticket and ripped it in half. The Akuma flew out of the opening in the paper which was created.

Once the dark butterfly was out, Ladybug dropped the now worthless piece of paper and grabbed her magical yo-yo. She was about to catch the Akuma until she was hit over the head.
Hard.

She fell face first onto the paved area. Gasps surrounded her as the spectators watched in horror.

The world blacked out around her.

🐞🐞🐞