《 marinette's diary box 》

Marinette sighed, leaning back in her pink desk chair, finally free of the tension which built up inside her during the day through the writing in her diary.

"You really shouldn't write those things down in your diary, Marinette." Tikki warned.

"It's the only way I can let go of it all, writing it out and expelling it into the universe of thought." Marinette laughed at her words.

"Alright, but what if someone finds it?" Tikki asked, worriedly.

"They might find it but they won't be able to read it." Marinette smiled graciously.

"I put it in this box," she said placing the semi circle diary in the box made especially for it, "and if someone tries to pry the diary out, it snaps shut and the box is stuck to their hand." She explained, demonstrating as she does so. The box snapped shut with a loud snap.

"The only way they can get it off is with the key, the only key, must I add, which I keep in a safe place." Marinette said, freeing herself of the marvelous and well thought out box.

"And where's do you keep the key?" Tikki asked curiously. Marinette smiled and showed Tikki the hidden pocket in her jeans, slipping the small key inside of them."Very clever, Marinette." Tikki praised.

"Thank you."

Marinette took the diary out of the box and read over the entry she just wrote in. "Okay, I guess it was pretty rude, now that I read over it. But she just really frustrates me!"

Before Tikki could reply, Sabine's voice carried throughout Marinette's bedroom. "Who are you talking to, Marinette?"

Marinette froze and Tikki flew under the cover of the Miraculous holder's jacket. "Uh, just me, myself and I." Marinette lied.

She hated lying to her mother and father but a secret like being Ladybug, the co-hero of Paris needs to be kept, well... a secret.

Sabine's head popped through the door of Marinette's bedroom. "Okay. Alya is downstairs waiting for you."

"Oh, okay. Thanks Mum."

🐞🐞🐞