《 didn't catch the akuma 》

Marinette didn't know what she was going to tell her parents about missing the day of school. Should she lie? What kind of question is that? Of course she should lie! What is she gonna do: say, 'oh, hey mum, hey dad, I missed the day of school because I got knocked out trying to save Paris because I'm Ladybug. No hard feelings?'
Now that would be disastrous.

***

As soon as Cat Noir appeared in the doorway, her heart soared. "Hey." She greeted. He was the only visitor she had.

"Hey Bugaboo." He smiled a cheeky smile at her, "How are you feeling?" He asked.
"A lot better. I should be let go soon."
"That's good!" He said enthusiastically.

He glanced down at himself and looked an uncomfortable expression came about his face. "I feel weird being in this when you're not." He stated and with nothing ado he said, "Plagg, claws in!"

He destranstormed and in his place, Adrien Agreste stood

"Wow, can you actually do that?" Marinette asked, her eyes wide.
"Yeah." Adrien said, "Didn't you know that?"
Marinette shook her head, amazed.

Adrien chuckled. He sat down at Marinette's bedside, looking into her eyes. "So," she started, "How was school?" She asked, surprised that she didn't stutter.
Adrien rolled his eyes, "Seriously, you want to talk about school?"
"Well, I missed out on a whole day." Marinette pointed out.
"True." Adrien agreed. "Well, we had another practice test for Math."
"Again? We've already had one. I thought I was going to miss out on the real test. I was getting excited." Marinette whined.

Adrien laughed and then recounted the events which happened during the day, laughing telling stories of Nino dropping his ice cream and Alya staring dreamily at Nino.

Adrien stayed with Marinette until late. He was just about to leave when the nurse knocked on the door, "Ladybug, Cat Noir, can I come in?"
"Uh, not yet." They called in unison.

Marinette and Adrien transformed into their alter egos and called the nurse through. She smiled and greeted them. "Now, Ladybug, since you haven't felt any dizziness or you haven't thrown up, you are free to go." the nurse smiled before adding, "I'm afraid Paris may need it. The Ticket Master has multiplied somehow. But they are all frozen. It looks like the time when you defeated 'Stone Heart'."

"Oh!" Ladybug exclaimed, "I didn't catch the Akuma! I blacked out before I did."
Cat Noir nodded grimly. "Come on, let's go find Ivan."

🐞🐞🐞

I don't I know if this 'claws in' or 'spots off' thing is real. I just thought it would be cool to add in.