"I can't believe you told Batman that you slept with Kory!" Roy laughed keeping his eyes on the road.

"The look on his face was priceless and when I hit on that brat's mom, it was so hard to keep a straight face. Do you have any smokes on you?" Jason asked.

"I thought you said you would quit." Roy nagged.

"I only smoke when I'm stressed."

"Too bad. I'm not letting you smoke as long as I have my eyes on you." The archer swore.

"Are we almost there yet?" Jason asks looking out the window. Nothing has changed a bit since the last time he was here.

"Yep," Roy answers the teen pulling up at Wayne Manor.

This was Roy and Jason's last stop before they headed to Canada. Jason had told his boyfriend that he needed to say his goodbyes to Dick and Alfred before Jason started his new life. Bruce had buried Dick's body beside his parents.

Wayne Manor would also be the last place Bruce and Damian would look for them.

Jason took a deep breath in and let it out before he got out of the car. "Can you come with me, Roy?"

"Anything babe."

The two of them got out the car and walked up to the front door. Jason rung the doorbell anxiously. He held Roy's hand waiting for Alfred to answer.

"My goodness, master Jason." Alfred said sounding surprised by Jason's unexpected arrival.

"Hey Al, this is Roy, I think you remember him." Jason introduces Roy.

"Ah yes, Mr. Harper, a pleasure to see that you are well." Alfred greets and gives Roy a kind smile. "What bring you here?"

"We wanted to see Dick," Jason said leaving out the part about how it was for the last time before he moved to Canada.

"Oh, you're the second people to say that today."

"Second?"

Alfred walks Roy and Jason to the backyard and they both see Kon and Tim with shovels in their hands above Dick's grave getting ready to dig up the casket.

"Tim?!?"

"Jason?!?"

"Why are you digging up Dick's grave?" Jason shouts looking at Tim like he's gone completely insane.

"Dick might not be dead," Tim tells Jason.

"First of all, of course, he's dead! I his brains on the walls with my own eyes. And so did Roy and Kon. Second, you are supposed to be in a coma. And third, what's up with the tats?"

"Well, I woke up and I just had a feeling in my gut that Dick couldn't be dead. Also I don't want to talk about the tattoos."

"You're in denial, Tim. Dick's gone!"

"I reviewed the footage from that morning and someone took an escape pod while everyone was surrounding Dick's body," Tim argues.

"It could have been one of the assassin's!"

"If it was assassins, why would they go through all that work of hiding and changing the security footage?"

"He was lying on the floor dead! How can you explain that? There can't be two Dick's!"

"There are two Roy's aren't there?" Tim says getting Jason's full attention.

"What are you getting at?"

"I'm saying that Dick could have switched himself with a clone. Like what Kon and Roy are. You can program them to do anything and have the same exact memories as the original. And that would also explain why he couldn't be revived in the Lazarus Pit. The Lazarus Pit can't revive non-organic humans. If I'm right about this then the body buried here will still look fresh. Non-decomposed."

Jason listens to Tim's theory. It makes sense but is he right?

"Fine." Jason sighs. "Hand me a shovel. It will be faster if four of us dig."

And that's what they do. They keep on digging up the dirt until they hit the black marble coffin. Kon lifts up the coffin and flys up to the grass where he carefully lay's it down.

"Who wants to do the honors?" Roy asks as everyone climbs out of the 6-foot deep hole.

"I will." Tim volunteers about to see it his theory was right. "No nasty smell, that's already a good sign." He says optimistically.

Tim slowly opens up the coffin. Light hits the corpse.

"He's still in perfect condition," Jason says stunned. 

Dick wasn't dead.

"Looks like you came to the same conclusion as us." The 4 boys look at the back door and they see Bruce and Damian walk up. "Good to see your awake Tim."

"You knew he was alive?" Roy asks.

"Just found out myself," Bruce tells everyone.

"How?" Kon chimes in asking the million dollar question.

"We just saw Dick standing over Deathstroke's dead body with a gun in his hand."

Word count: 1372 words