Chapter 27

AN: A little look on where everyone is right now. Enjoy. Up above is a pic of Jason.

8 months later...

[London, England]

[June 7 202X, 05:09 EST]

"Not so fast there. I don't think that belongs to you buddy. So, do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?"

"You are new on the block ain't 'cha. Everyone around these parts knows not to cross me. Now step aside lad before I tell my boys to bash your brains out."

"How about no." Dick kicks the robber in the face so hard he knocked out some of his fake teeth. The other thug takes a knife out and runs up charging towards the teen. Dick moved out of the way just in time and pinned the crooks arm behind his back.

"Say uncle." Dick whispered into the crooks ear playfully tugging his arm harder making the man whimper.

"Screw you!" 3 others swung their baseball bats hoping to knock Dick's head clean off. Dick smirked and flipped the guy he had pinned down to take all the blows. Blood splatters everywhere.

"Swing bata-bata, if I didn't know any better I think I've done something to offend you guys."

"That's it. I want this punk's chopped up and thrown into a river. Drop the money and get him." The leader commanded. The rest of the gang charges at him.

"Oh ya, now this is what I call a good time." Dick pulled out his twin escrima sticks from his back. "Who's ready to get an ass whopping?"

====================

[London, England]

[June 7 202X, 08:37 EST]

"Dude you totally missed out on an epic party last night." Trevor says throwing his arm around Dick's neck.

"Sorry if I want to actually get good marks. I promised my aunt and uncle at school comes first." Dick said trying to play good boy.

"Whatever you say, Nick. I don't get why all the girls talk about you. You are a total nerd behind those bangs not to mention you play for the other team."

"Guess I just have a way with the ladies." Dick says shrugging.

"Did you hear about the bank robbery that happened last night?" Trevor whispers.

"No."

"Well, apparently some guy in a costume single handily took out the Generation Zero gang. The fricking GZ's! A witness saw him through the window and described him like the Batman of England. By the time the cops got there the whole gang was knocked out and the mysterious man had disappeared into the night."

"The Batman of England you say...." Dick says trying to keep dumb. "What else have you heard about this guy?"

Trevor let's go of Dick and takes out his phone. "I was able to take a screen shot of this article before it was taken down. I have a theory that the same guy hacked any websites that had any information about him then delete the article to keep a low profile."

"That's a pretty out of the park theory."

"Meh. Anyways we should probably get to class before Mr.Mossis kills us."

===================

[Arkham Asylum]

[June 7 202X, 12:00 EST]

"Hi Jason." Roy said through the phone.

"Hey babe." Jason says back placing his forehead on the bullet proof glass that separated them.