Chapter 12.5

This is extremely important for the story. If you don't read this the rest of the story will be extremely confusing for you.

----------------------------------

YJL working with the Teen Titans

Okay so with Teen Titan and the Young Justice Leauge in the same universe this is how it's going to work.

This is the Teen Titans new 52 so if you are still stuck the past with Dick Grayson in charge or reading the newest reboot Rebirth with Damian in charge, this is going to stay in the New 52 Universe. 

This happened before season 2 so aside from Connor no one has ever met Beast Boy or the new kid flash, (Bart). Wally has only met Bart once to pass the title of Kid Flash to him.

Dick has worked with the Teen Titans before as Robin, before he went missing so they have a close bond with him. Tim is the leader of the New 52 Teen Titans but sometimes help the YJL. 

Connor took a break from the YJL for a year during the time that Dick was missing and joined the Teen Titans. After that year, he went back to the YJL.

--------------------------------------

What's up with the Outlaws?

If you didn't know the outlaws consisted of Jason Todd (Red Hood), Roy Haper (The original that goes by Arsenal now) and Koriand'r (Starfire)

Well, the outlaws operated without ticking off the JL. Both Roy and Koriand'r swore to Jason  that they would keep him being alive a secret. They had been a team for 2 years then Koriand'r decided to go off on her own. Soon she started helping the Titans while Connor was still part of the Teen Titans.

She is going to be in the story. 

She has also never met Dick but they know of each other's existence because of Jason.

Roy and Jason started to work together as a duo. And if you couldn't tell by now they are dating.

But Jason had to leave Roy due to Dick asking for help. Currently Roy doesn't know where Jason is.

Sorry to all the Jaytim fans. Also, there might be something going on between Tim and Connor but this story is based mostly on Dick so don't expect too much.

--------------------------------

Any other relationships?

Oh boy. 

The ones I wanted to add but I couldn't

-Halbarry

-Superbat

-Damian and Colin

The ones that are cannon but aren't mentioned

-Green Arrow and Black Canary

The ones that managed to get in the story

-Birdflash

-Jayroy

-Tim and Connor?

-------------------------------------

Chapter updates. 

Sometimes I will only do 1 update a week, sometimes 3.

But I will try my hardest to do update once a week at the least.

Also this story is once again going to be centered on Dick Grayson and not so much on the YJL, JL, The Outlaws, or the Teen Titans.

----------------------------------

I know that this time line is really rough so if you have any questions feel free to ask. Thank you for reading. 

I swear I'm going to give Deadpool a small cameo