•Chapter 31•

Chapter 31: Finally ending the pain (part 2)

"Can you stop fucking staring at me."

"I don't have to fucking talk all the time, unlike some people"

"Ashley? Are you okay?"

"No one touches what's mine."

"Shut the fuck up!"

"I wouldn't touch that packet unless you want to die."

"is my chest distracting you?"

"I'm going to kiss you....and no one will stop me."

"No, no, no. Since when do I go that low?"

"GET OUT. GET THE HELL OUT!"

"Can't be enough to of me 'eh?"

"Princess, wake up."

"Sorry, it was just heat of the moment. Just forget about it. It won't happen again."

"You didn't want to leave me."

"You wanna know something, princess? When I first saw you kiss Pretty Boy it hurt. So damn bad, I cried for the first time in eight years because I like you more than I should."

"And I gave up. You were his. But he fucked up, he had his chance and he lost it. But me, I have another chance and I'm not going to fuck up this time. Megan's birthday... I know I told you it was a mistake but God... Princess that was the best night of my life even though I was drunk. I wanted you before that and I thought I would get you out of my system. But I can't, that night only made it harder for me. I didn't regret it but what I regret is being a dick to you. Your not fat Princess, stop eating those shit salads.....I know I've been doing a lot of things over these past few days but your so god damn beautiful. Any guy could swoop in before I get another chance. So I'm telling you right now scared to death because your the first girl in... Forever who's had this type of control over me. But I wouldn't trade it for the world because I like this feeling."

"You're the reason why I'm smiling. The only reason I need."

"This place does make me happy but not as happy as you make me."

"Well, my parents died, was almost in an accident, had to watch the girl I was crushing on be with someone else and now I have to watch her be sad. Life sucks."

"No you're not."

"You're lying."

"Get rid of it."

"I want this baby. Our baby. I know I can't leave you. Fuck, I couldn't leave you even if I wanted to because I... I really like you."

"I'm gonna be a dad."

"well, my mom wants to meet you. I've talked about you to her a few times and she really wants to meet you and I really want you to meet her so I can show you off to her."

"All I want for Christmas is you."

"Megan and Jason were in an accident."