•Chapter 15•

Chapter 15: Big mistakes.

Groaning I roll over rubbing my tired eyes. I have a huge headache and an aching body.

What happened last night.

I roll over throwing my arms on the bed, my hand hitting a hard chest. The person groans.

Who's in my bed?

Slowly I open my eyes, they land on a bare chested boy who's face is covered by his arms. I quickly look under the covers. I see a penis, boobs and a vagina.

Oh, shit. Who's the lucky guy that slept with me?

I carefully poke their chest. "Hey you, wake up!"

They groan pushing my hand away.

"Wake up!" I shake their shoulder. He groans slowly moving his arms away from and face and rubbing his eyes. He looks at me. We both instantly sit up.

"Shit." We simultaneously say, Logan looks under the blanket to make sure.

"No, no, no. Since when do I go that low?" Logan groans, burying his head in his hands. I breath slowly, my eyes wide. This can't be happening....

"We had sex?!" I shriek, pulling the covers off Logan and quickly wrapping them around me as I jump off the bed and into the corner of the room.

"Sadly." Logan says using my pillow to cover his small penis.

"Oh God, oh God." I run my hands through my messy hair. "What's going to happen now?"

Logan grabs my pillow so he can stand up and cover his ass, he some how manages to gather his pants up in his arms.

He walks into the bathroom and starts the shower. I sigh falling onto the bed.

Why?!

I gather my shredded clothes up off the floor and wonder what to wear. I grab Logan's shirt and tie my hair up into a poney tail before putting on my shoes. My phone rings and I pull it out of my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hey, where are you?" Megan asks, I groan.

"Can you talk a bit quieter?"

"No, now where are you?"

"Uh?.." I look out the window, "I'm at a hotel across the road from the club."

I hear Megan mutter 'why is she there?'. "Are you with Logan?" She asks, I bite my lip to stop myself from crying ' I had sex with your brother, but it was an accident!'

"...yeah..."

"Is he able to drive?"

"I think so."

"Okay, well call me if he can't. Bye."

"Bye."

I sigh fixing the bed. I place the covers back on the bed, and the two pillows Logan didn't take. Soon enough, Logan come out of the bathroom clothed.

I go on my hands and knees looking for something.

"What are you doing?" Logan asks watching me.

"Looking."

"For what?"

"The condom."

Logan's eyes widen. I stare at him scared. Please don't say that....

"I didn't bring any last night...." Logan breathes. I squeeze my eyes shut.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me! What happens if I'm pregnant!?" I shriek wildly running my hands over my face. My life is over. Soon enough I'm going to be crying in a bathroom over the fact that I'm pregnant. Then I'm going to have to quit college and go back and live with mom for the rest of my life like a sad loser.