•Chapter 20•

Chapter 20: Crushes and almost crashes

Today's Friday. Logan is taking me home to my fathers funeral. For some odd reason Logan never came back yesterday. I'm slightly worried. I hope he takes me, I don't know what I'd do if he now refused.

I talked to Mr.Handson about Logan and I getting the day off to take the seven hour drive down there. Sighing I pull out my phone and send Logan a text.

Where the hell are you?- Ashley.

I glance down at the overnight bag that sits at my feet and then Logan's bed. The piece of paper still sits there.

I wish Ethan had a car. I asked yesterday but he didn't. I'm stuck with Logan.

Yay.

Hope he's not on his man period like always.

Speaking of periods...

I'm due in a week, no need to panic.

A week? Damn it's been quick since Logan and I.... And that was an accident.

The door suddenly opened and Logan walks in.

"Thank fuck your here." I mutter, Logan plops himself into the bed and sighs.

"I'm not taking you." He says and my heart stops.

"What? Why not?!"

Logan groans turning to look at me. Except he won't look me in the eyes.

"Get your boyfriend to take you." He says the word 'boyfriend' like its poison.

"Logan please, Ethan doesn't have a car!" I cry, I take a step towards the bed.

"Please....I...i'll do anything you want. I'll buy you pizza-"

"Deal."

And before I can even comprehend what's happening we're out the door.

*

*

I throw my bag in the boot and jump in the front. Logan starts the engine and we begin to drive away. Stupid Logan wouldn't let me say goodbye to everyone.

Asshole.

I lean forward and turn the radio on. One direction instantly starts blasting.

"Oh my god why?!" I groan covering my ears. Logan turns it down sending a glare my way. I go to change the station when I notice a CD cover next to Logan's thigh.

"No way." I laugh picking up the case. I turn towards Logan who looks sheepish.

"You like One Direction?!" I streak almost about to piss myself. Logan's scoffs.

"Psh. No, why would I?"

I laugh rolling my eyes, I lean towards him raising a brow.

"Who's is it then?"

Logan is quick to answer with, "Megan"

I lean back in my seat placing the belt over myself. I look over at him shaking my head with a laugh.

"Let's just go."

Logan drives out of the collage and down the street.

"Where am I going?" Logan asks and that when I remember I haven't told him where I lived.

Dumbass.

I tell him. He groans glancing at me.

"That's like a seven hour drive! I hope your paying for gas."