•Chapter 13•

Chapter 13: The almost second and third kiss.

Logan and I haven't talked for a while.

Three days after our almost kiss and we've barley said anything to each other. When we are together in our dorm we just ignore each other. It's actually starting to annoy me now. It's not like the almost kiss meant anything, right? It was just a little lust. Even if we did kiss, it wouldn't have meant anything.

I sigh looking up from my lying position on my bed, I look at Logan who is also lying on his bed.

"Logan?" I ask, my voice echoes around the quiet room. Logan rolls over, making sure not to look at me.

"Yeah?" He asks, his voice horse from not talking much.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, Logan rolls over again so he faces me.

"Me too."

I sigh, "Can we go back to normal now?"I ask, Logan nods.

"I guess."

"Friends?" I ask, a grin on my face. Logan laughs,

"Fuck no."

*

*

"We're going shopping!" Megan announces barging through the door. Both Logan and I look up at her.

"What?" I ask, getting off my bed. Ella walks in behind Megan, a big frown on her face.

"It's my birthday tomorrow and we're going dress shopping." Megan exclaims excitedly, I groan loudly. Megan pulls me put the door not caring if I'm in sweat pants. I give Logan a pleading look, he just laughs and shakes his head.

*

*

"Oohh, look at that beautiful pink one." She squeals, running towards another dress. Ella and I groan behind her. It's been two hours, two agonising, slow hours. Ella and I have tried more dresses on than I can count. Megan talks to a lady working at the store about the dress whilst Ella and I fall into one of the couches. Ella groans taking off her combat boots.

"Ugh, I hate life." She moans, rubbing her tired feet. I do the same. My feet are killing me.

"Hey guys, come try on these dresses!" Megan's voice stops us from massaging out feet. We look at each other then at the spot where her voice came from.

"Do you think she'll notice if we run." Ella asks, I look back to find Megan looking through more dresses.

"Nah."

We both put out shoes on and silently stand up.

Think of your inner-ninja.

We begin to tip toe towards the door.

"And where do you two think you're going?" Megan jumps in front of us,  Ella and I take a jump back shocked.

"Ugh... Uh...." Ella stumbles for words, so am I.

"We were admiring the door!" I quickly think, Ella stops her stuttering and looks at me. She slaps her head.

"I mean." I take a step towards the door pointing to the handle. "Look at this good handle isn't it just cute?"

Megan bends down to look at it, "Yeah, I get what you mean-"

"Run!" I quickly shout pulling the door open, the handle hits Megan in the face and she falls backwards. Ella and I run like our life depends on it. We soon come to a stop panting at a water fountain.