2

ANGIE'S POV

Veronika and Padge were so cute together. I mean they've known each other their whole lives. Just as me and Matt. I loved them both. As they hugged I walked into the tour bus only to see Jason and Jamie drinking a bottle of corona.

"Where's Matt?" I asked looking around.

"Up" Jamie said smiling.

"Thank you jams" I said as Jason started laughing.

I walked upstairs only to see Matt shirtless. Ah I couldn't believe he was mine. Even after all these years, it was still hard to believe he was actually mine.

I slowly and quietly walked behind him and quickly wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Sweetheart" he said.

He turned around and gave me a kiss.

"Mmhhhh you're amazing" I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Still like my haircut?" He asked.

I just stared at him. How handsome he is.

"Me and Veronika went looking for you boys, but you guys were here" I said.

"Yeah stage time is 9:00, what do you think I should wear?" He asked.

I just smiled as I let him. He pulled out a tank top, sweater, and his normal leather jacket that I had gotten him a year before.

"All of them"

He looked at me in a weird way and smiled.

"Serious?" He questioned looking a bit shocked.

"Yep, now put on this one before someone sees you....because ALL of that belongs to me" I said pointing at him.

He just laughed as he put on a normal black shirt.

"We should find something to eat cause I'm hungry" he laughed.

"You promised to get fat and you haven't so no complaints here" I said as we both walked downstairs and into the seating area where Jason and Jamie were at.

"What should we eat today?" I asked looking at Jason and Jamie who then looked at Matt.

"Hamburgers" Jamie blurted out.

Not long after Veronika and Padge walked in.

"It's hot out there" Veronika said while holding Padge's hands.

"Yeah, we should eat ice cream and Popsicles" Jason said as we all looked at him.

"Matt and I can get something to eat, I mean it is a festival and it is quite full of food" I said as they all looked at each other an agreed.

"Okay with you?" I mouthed to Matt.

He lightly shook his head yes.

"Alright let's go" Matt said.

He grabbed his sunglasses and his hat then began making his way out as I followed.  He held his hand out for me to hand and I did.

Damn he was just EVERYTHING I ever wanted in my life. Someone I always looked to for support, happiness, love, trust, just everything. Many girls wanted him, but they were completely blinded by his looks. YES Matt was good looking, but they would've NEVER know him because he was an introvert.

"I love you" I said.

He looked at me and smiled.