Chapter Nine

Michael's POV

"You will never find your happiness. I will come back for you, your mine master. Your mine. Never forget that. Even how many times you give me to others I will come back and by then I'm in control, master."
I bolted awake because of that nightmare again, i sigh and steady my breathing. I close my eyes but I stirred when sunlight hit my face and I groan. I sit up to fix the curtain and I whimpered in pain when I hit my head in the cage. Damn. I forgot about this stupid cage. Ugh when will Adrian and Chris will come back? I'm already hungry and bored. I hope that they are home already so they can remove me from this stupid cage. Then all of a sudden I feel the urge to pee. Damn. I really hope that they are on their way home. Shit. I really need to pee so I just pee on the litter box.

Damn. I think I'm staring at my cage for freaking hours!! I'm so bored. Then my mind remembered the events when I lost my virginity to Adrian and Chris. Damn. My little friend down there get excited by just remembering the pleasure that they give to me. As I think of it more the harder my member gets. Even I don't want to admit it to them even to myself but I really enjoyed it. Oh my gosh, I can feel my discomfort because of my little friend down there are begging for attention but then I remembered the rules that my masters set for me. Wait did I just call them master? Ugh. Never mind, I will just focused on my little problem.

I look around just to see if someone is there, when I secure that the place is safe, I gripped myself and I let out a moan then I started to stroke myself. I just stroke myself how my masters stroke me. I groan when I feel myself close to cumming and stroke a little faster. Then I feel myself stiffen when I heard a cough. Damn. I'm so close but I stop stroking myself and move my head to see who was standing beside the door. I feel myself froze when I made an eye contact to Adrian.

"And what do you think you're doing you little piece of shit?" He asked me with an icily voice that makes me shiver.

"I- I ju- I just... I-... I'm.. I'm sor- sorry" I stuttered. I'm so terrified right now. I don't even know why did I say sorry but then the glint in his eyes makes me cower back to the cage. Then Chris entered the room.

"Damn our pet is a whore, can't get your hands to yourself aren't you? You little slut!" I want to tell him to fuck off but I can't get the courage to say that.

"Tsk. You little naughty bitch! You broke our rule, tsk. You should be punish huh?" Ah I can't even give my full attention to them because my member is throbbing and begging for attention. The mushroom head is turning purple. It begun to hurt I need my release. Then I feel them opening the cage. When they came too close? Ugh. Shit I'm not paying attention. Adrian harshly grabbed my hair and dragged me out by my hair. Then he hold me for a while then bitchslap me. Damn. That hurts.

"Come here you dirty slut" Chris motion for me to go sit on his lap, I don't want to but the look in his eyes dare me to follow him or else. When I nearly reach him, he yanked my arm and sit me on his lap.

"What do you think is your punishment?" He asked coldly.

"Uhm"

"Answer me bitch!!" Then he bitchslap me.

"I don't know" he grabbed my jaw.

"I don't know what?".

"I don't know master" I mumbled softly.

"Then let me tell you what it is, ask me".

"What will be my punishment, master?" I don't want to be in any trouble that I really was in so I just call him master.

"Let say I'm in a good mood when you ruin it, but I will not make it so harshly so I will give you ten spanked from my hand-" I sigh in relief because my punishment wasn't so hard.

"-and ninety spank from Adrian's belt" I paled at that. I also felt my member turning soft from the bomb news.

"But-"

"Okay let's make it a hundred shall we? It seems that you are begging for it" then he turns me so I'm laying in his lap in my stomach.

"Don't forget to count it and thank us after each number okay?" I nodded but winch when I feel his large hands smack my bottom.

"I want to hear your answer!"

"Okay master"

"Count it I will start now"

He rubbed my ass and then smack it suddenly so I yelp in pain.

"Count!"

"One master, thank you"

SMACK!!

"Two mas- master tha- thank you!!" then after a while we reach the number ten.

SMACK!!

"Te- ten ma- master, than- thank you!"

"Okay very good pet. Adrian will start with his belt, each smack will be harder than the previous okay?"

"Okay master" I stifle my sobs. But weirdly I feel myself harden in his slap. Ugh. It's damn confusing.

He lowered me in the bed and my stomach is touching the mattress.
Then SMACK, I yelp because of pain, it hurts so bad I feel my tears streaming down my face.

"On- one master, tha- thank yo- you"

SMACK!!

"Tw- two master, th- thank you"

SMACK!!

"Thr- three!! Master, thank yo- you"
After it seems for hours. We reach ninety-eight and I'm a crying mess my back hurts so much. I can't take it anymore. It hurts so much. I just want it to stop. Please stop!! I chanted in my head. I will not do it again. I'm not doing it again. I repeat it in my head.

SMACK!!

"Nin- ninety-eight mas- master, tha- thank yo- you"

SMACK!!

"Ah!! Ni- ninety-nin nine mas- master, tha- thank yo- you."

"Turn your back Michael I will hit your balls for the last one." I paled just thinking about him hitting my balls. I know it will hurt but I think I deserve it because of their disappointed looks that they held in their face. I don't know why do u care right now that I disappointed them, I feel my chest tightened thinking about this. I turn and hiss when my sore back touch the mattress then wait for the last strike

"Wider pet, open your legs more" I open my legs because I just want this to stop. I know that the last strike will hurt so much so I braced myself .

SMACK!

I cried loudly, it hurts so much that I rolled to my side cupping my balls. I just cried there. I know that I won't be able to walk for days, weeks even. I'm sure my butt will turn bluish-purple later because of the bruises.

"The last count pet"

"On- on- one hund- hundred!, one hundred master, thank you. But please stop, stop! Stop it hurts so much. I'm sorry I won't ever do it again, I promise!! I won't ever do it again, just stop!" Then I just cried and cried. I feel the bed dipped and someone caress me.

"Sshhh. Its done pet, shhh. Your fine now. You did good on your punishment. Shhh. Sleep now shhh.. But promise you won't ever do it again okay?" Then I feel four strong hands hug me and whisper sweet things in my ear saying that I'm a good boy for taking my punishment well. For some reason I smiled at that, I feel proud that they are proud of me.

"I promise masters" then I drifted to sleep feeling safe because of the comfort they are giving to me.