Chapter five- punishment

~Michael's pov~

We finally reach their house, no mansion is the right word to describe their home. This is definitely bigger than my house when I'm still rich. I didn't see the exterior of the house further because Adrian drag me inside it.

"Welcome home, pet" I was even more amazed inside the house. Its a modern house, and you can also tell that the things inside here is expensive.

I was dragged in a room that full of s*x toys. Whips are hang in the wall and some unidentified things. There's also a king size bed at the middle of the room. It has black satin covers. This room is very dark.

Chris walk to a cabinet at the corner that I barely notice. He pulled out things that makes me even paler.

"Come here, pet"

I timidly go to him. He ask me to me to bend over the bed and I feel that my nervousness seems to grow.

"After this you will surely not broke another rule" Adrian said evilly.

I watch some lube into the b*tt plug and put some lube at my ar*sehole. He also put c*ck rings in my balls. It feels so weird so I began to squirm and trash around but Adrian pinned me in the bed and tied my arms and legs to the corners of the bed so I can't move.

"Please don't do this!! Please I will not break another rules!! Please just don't do this" I begged.

"Shut up slut, I know you deserved this for being such a bad boy" he slowly entered the device inside me. And I began to trash more but I can't move my arms.

Then he get the whip that's hanging on the wall.

"You will count as I punish you and if you missed a number we will start again in the beginning, and add master at the end of it. Since this is your first punishment I will go easy on you. I will give you twenty hits. But I will also make sure you won't disobey us again."

SMACK!
"One, master"

SMACK!
"Two, master"

SMACK!
"Three master"

After ten years we reach the last hit. My bum hurts. It feels like someone lit a fire in my bum.

"I'm sorry, I won't break another rules, masters" my hair yanked backwards roughly.

"Why pet, do you think were done in punishing you?" my eyes widen at that. Oh my God. I think I can't take anymore punishment

"Get up" even I'm sore I obeyed Adrian so I my situation will not be worse than it is now. He stand up and grab some weird things in the drawer. Then he put gags in my mouth that looks like d*ck.

"This thing is called humbler, this is our favorite toy in punishing. Well sugar this humbler will be your worst nightmare. Then he attach those humbler in my c*ck. My c*ck is touching the Back of my thigh.

"Stand up" when I stand up, I quickly fall back because it stretches the humbler and men it hurts like b*itch. I feel that tears are forming in my eyes. Then Chris hit me with the paddle and I fell backwards and I can't help but scream as the humbler stretch my balls.

"You will not disobey us. Now on your hands and knees. Answer our question honestly." I bit my lip because the pain in stretch hurts a lot. I wish that this is only a nightmare and when I wake up everything is back to what it was. Then he remove the gagged and question me.