Chapter seven- Chris pov

~Chris pov~

I just love how Michael squeeze me. I just want to be buried with his ass forever. I groan and thrust harder and faster. I look at Michael and I saw his tears and the resistance in his eyes. But along with the pain I also see the pleasure he held in his eyes. With new found confidence I thrust to him harder and faster.

"Ahh!! Your really tight Michael, dammit I can't get enough in you, oh my god I'm close" and in a few moments I came inside him, Adrian following. But we didn't stop we kept in thrusting in hoping for seconds shuttering climax. I love when I came inside our possession, it's our the best way to mark to him. We catch our breathe, so far that was the most amazing s*x I've ever done with our subs. I look at Michael there's something about him that intrigued us.

And for the second time around I'm close and so Adrian, I went deeper to him. I feel a very strong pull to Michael and when we first saw him in his company. And when he was in the auction I know that he should belong with me as with Adrian and I hope he just obey us and accept this faster and will all be fine, and I know that its our original plan, were the reason why he lost his company. But i know as he accepted us maybe in the future we become lovers, well who knows, and he didn't have to know that were the reason why he lost everything he has.

Then a few moments I came to inside him while Adrian take his member out of Michael and pump and I think it's kinda hot. Then my gaze fell to Michael and I saw him ready to pass out, so I removed all the devices in him and caress his cheeks then change the mattress. Then brought a wash cloth to Adrian and he began to clean our Adrian. Our Adrian, he's ours now and no one will ever take him out of out of our hands. We didn't just make love to him but we also mark him as ours so he won't ever leave us. We watch him from far but now we take our actions and I will never regret it.

While Adrian carried him out of our play room to our room. Its not normal for us to carry our slave in our room but he's not just a slave to us his our special possession.

~ Michael's pov~

When Chris and Adrian came the second time, I feel like I was going to past out, then I did.

'Dreamland'

"Good boy, Michael. You're such a good boy, do you think you need a reward?"

"Yes daddy" I blushed crimson red. But it feels like natural.

"What do you want princess?" Their voice gave me an erection, but the thing is I can't see their faces. There's two voice and its quite familiar.

"You, daddy"

"Okay, princess I've got you"

~end of dream~

I woke up panting heavily and with a massive erection. I look around and I notice that I'm in a different room now. Then I heard a chuckle I look at the direction where the sound comes from, and blushed when I saw Adrian, did he hear me moaning? God that will be embarrassing.

"Oh baby, did daddy give you a reward?" and look at my erection, I blushed at the statement. I don't answer that. And he move away from the wall and walk closer to me.

"Maybe I should reward my princess for taking her punishment well" then he grabbed my shaft before I can even object he lick my shaft, I'm naked so he has the access. Oh my god it feels good, then he took me to his mouth and I hit the back of his throat and after a few thrust I came in side his mouth, and he swallow it.

"You taste delicious princess" then he pecked me on the lips, and get out of the room. I left dumbfounded and I just groan and fell backward the soft mattress and sleep again, this time its a dreamless sleep. What will happen tomorrow? Then I drifted to my slumber.