Chapter six- defeat

"Michael's POV"

"Are you attracted to us?"

" yes, master"

"Good your learning your lesson" he technically tortured me.

"Are you a virgin?" I value my choices and choose the latter.

"No, master" I yelp when he slapped me and winch when the humbler stretch me more.

"Don't lie slut, the host from earlier said otherwise. Now. Are you a virgin?" I sigh in defeat.

"Yes, master" I feel his smirk when I said that.

"Good, now let's change it" I look at him terrified knowing what he meant.

He slid off the b*TT plug and insert a finger into me.

"God your still tight, I can't wait to pound that cute little ass." The he add two more fingers to me and I moan loud. He removed his clothes and I look horrified on his monster. Oh my God his big, maybe his 10 inches or more and god his thick, I don't think that I can handle that.

Then after a while Chris remove his finger and enter me harshly.

"Ahhhh!! Ahh! Ta... Take it out!! Take it out it hurts" I begged, tears start forming into my eyes.

"Yes!! that's it squeeze me you slut!!!.. Yes!!" I scream and my scream was muffled when Adrian slammed his length into my mouth. He hit the back of my throat and I gagged. I don't see him remove his clothes, maybe because I'm busy minding my own pain. He's a monster too, I can't put him in my mouth completely but he keeps on going deeper until his length is fully inside my mouth
My mouth will be ripped. Goddamn it hurt so much.

"Come Adrian its time!!.. Ahh!!" I don't know what he meant by that. Suddenly Adrian remove himself to me and went to my back. I scream when another I intrusion enter me. Oh my god it hurts like hell. I'm a crying mess. They double penetrated me!

"Please stop!! Ahh!! Stop!! It hurts. I'm sorry master!! I'm sorry I won't disobey you again ahh!!" It hurts more because of the humbler, it stretches me to no end because they pound on me so hard that I keep on moving.

"Good you learn your lesson!! Ahh!! You feel so good!! Squeeze as more!! More!! Ahh!!" I never experienced this before. I always at the top! No one ever dominated me, and god it hurts. Is this what my slaves feel when I hurt and used them? If I know that I will never do that to them and maybe I have the things I want right now. I wish I can turn back time. Fate must really hates me, I wish it could all be better.

I feel that I'm about to cum but I can't because of this stupid cock ring. It really hurts, I want to cum.

"Chris!! Please let me cum ahh" I plead like my life was depended on it.

"You sluutt!! You will not cum!! Ahh!! I said that you need ahh!! to call me master!! And how dare you to call me by my name ahh" he said that after he groans. And goddamn it its really painful. I wish I this will end now.

I think this is the punishment for what I've done, especially to him.